Noob to the vape scene, so here I am!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillTheNoise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2012
Richmond, VA
@kyracer. - I dip copenhaggen full slavor and berry skoal. Prob. dips 5-10 times a day, once after im awake, then throughout work, and then before bed. Its not the spitting part, its the nicotine for sure. I think this is going to be a very good step in the right direction! Can't wait to get my Firelight!!!

Santini

Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
Welcome to the community. Big cyber congrats on taking your first step with is a great step in the right direction. I say give you device a try and see how it works out for you. Now, if you have your heart set on a device that looks like a cig than I would highly recommend a Smoov by House of Vapor. Now if you don't mind your device not looking like a cig than give the Vision Spinner 1300mAh a try or the original with is the Ego Twist 1000mAh with either a Kanger T3 bottom coil tank a try or the Mini Vivi Nova tank a try. You can get a ego sleeve for either battery that will make those tank look more pleasing to the eye. Also having good juice to enjoy will hep too. I recommend you look at Rawr Vapor, Vape Dudes, Juciy Vapor. Just some quick choices for you. I hope this helps you a little bit and best of luck to you.

KillTheNoise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2012
Richmond, VA
The community here is incredible, I love how pretty much everyone wants this lifestyle to spread. Its great to see people actually WANTING to help others. Im thoroughly impressed by the people who house this forum and want to thank everyone who has input their opinion. Its truly a great thing this forum has, lots of good people who want to spread the knowledge of something that can change peoples lives for the better. A+ website, A+ community, A+ products, this is a great place and Im happy I found it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread