New to vaping/New member

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobutts1

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2012
swampscott ma
Hi TB and welcome, exciting isn't it? I have been smoke free since 11/11/12, my entire family has stopped, and 17 friends too!! We are all still in shock that we don't smoke butts! It' is sooo easy that we are waiting for the "other shoe to drop", so to speak... hasn't happened. A great hobby and a freedom that I am so happy about! You will find your way, alot of research to do to get to where you want to be with being a ex-smoker.. check out wikipedia and the facts of nicotine.. not addictive. Anyway, it is such a relief not to wake up and hurry out the door to smoke a ...... right? See you around the best forum out there!!

TBPlayer2112

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2012
Northern Illinois
Woot!
Got my JC Vea kit in this morning and WOW what a difference. Filled up a carto with the menthol out of the sample pack and....plumes! Beautiful plumes! Shout out for the Marcado as well.
I know it's just a ego clone but coming from the blu it's a big improvement. I took advantage of JC's sale and got the kit with two bats and a sample pack for $53. MUCH cheaper than what I paid for the blu and it performs 10x better.

So far today I haven't had one stinky. Don't feel the need at all. Someday down the road I might move up to a VV mod/tank system but I think for now this will do the trick. Just need to get some more 510 cartos and let the search for juice commence.

Rar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2011
Champlain Valley, NY
One HUGE recommendation: Don't be without equipment or juice. That will lead you on a slippery slope to possibly having an analog. Have backups!

I have not ordered any products from Ahlusion. I have tried 4 of the Halo menthols and they are very good. Additionally, Halo provides excellent customer service. As you can see from my signature logo, I am a Backwoods Brew fan. I have settled in with a few flavors and all of them are from Backwoods Brew. I would browse the juice review sights and see what inspires your taste buds. You will probably be like the rest of us and your ultimate juice flavors will be a matter of personal preference.

TBPlayer2112

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2012
Northern Illinois
Thanks for the tip. I still have my blu kit and a few packs of cherry cartos that'll fit on my bat in case I need something in a pinch. I wasn't a menthol smoker but I'm really liking the menthol juices. I'll try some more of those.
Where does Backwoods ship from? I looked at their site but couldn't find that info. I'm trying to stick to places close by since I'm cheap and don't pay for shipping. :2c:

Rar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2011
Champlain Valley, NY
Oh - I tried one of my cartos the other day (I still have cherry and menthol). I took a few puffs and tossed it.

The Backwoods Brew website is Backwoods Brew. They also have a vendor forum here, which is a superbly fun group. They ship from New York. As with most of the vendors here, they are a mom and pop company. I am from NY and normally get my order within 3 days of ordering. They are fairly priced, less expensive than most and by using a code, one can get a discount.

It's odd you say you weren't a menthol smoker, where I was. Now, I am really enjoying the tobacco flavors. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread