Status
Not open for further replies.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
18mg would be enough for a pack a day smoker. We don't know exactly how much of that we absorb as of yet so if you feel you need more, bump to 24mg...which I doubt you will.

If you need to dilute some of your higher mg strength down, you can use unflavored pg or vg but keep in mind that it will also dilute the flavors.

ssredchevelle

Jan 6, 2012
NC
18mg would be enough for a pack a day smoker. We don't know exactly how much of that we absorb as of yet so if you feel you need more, bump to 24mg...which I doubt you will.

If you need to dilute some of your higher mg strength down, you can use unflavored pg or vg but keep in mind that it will also dilute the flavors.

I have heard this a few times but not sure where to get pure pg or vg. Can you help a newbie out?

thanks

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.

Uselessdreamer1

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2009
Kentucky
i was a pack a day smoker as well, and found that 24mg was too strong for me, because I wanted to vape more or less constantly. Settled on 12mg to 18mg, and am happy here for now. 24 is probably the best starting point, you can always dilute it with pure VG or PG if it's too strong.

This is exactly how i feel. I was also a pack a day smoker and vape 12mg all day and have 18 mg around for my cravings. 24mg kills my throat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread