New to vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
It's been a challenging few days since I started this, but like anything else, time has a way of making things better if you just wait it out. I did find a vape shop that is a reasonable distance. I got the KangerTech topbox mini. Jeez, the stuff you have to learn is amazing! The only thing I'm having difficulty with is even when I have the air flow on the lowest setting, it's way too easy to draw. Is there something that draws more like a cigarette or will I just get used to this?

You will get used to it.
The topfill tank is surprisingly good on the airflow (if you like that). I tried it yesterday with the smallest gap possible and still was finding it tough to get a classic MTL (mouth to lung) draw on it.
Basically, I'm giving in and going fully open on the draw (DtL) and sticking to my eleafs and nautilus for work.

Anyway... that's a nice kit. If you really struggle, you could always pop an Innokin Endura tank on it for a few months. :)

jacob bonilla

Sep 4, 2015
possibly too high of a nicotine content or the juice your vaping is crappy. there are ways to fix bad juices like breathing and steeping but if that still doesn't work simply toss and try a new one. not going to lie some juices taste horrible where as other may find them amazing but that's just personal preference. also vaping too much then you are used to at once can make you feel sick and I highly suggest drinking lots of water when vaping as you will feel dehydrated fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread