Warped3k

ECF Live Chat Manager
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2010
North Carolina, US
Thanks for the replies everyone. Lorikay, I agree that the TV is great! I have myself a little assortment, so far I like all of them. The tastyfinger has kind of a strong butter taste for me, at least thats what I think it is. I am gonna let that one sit for about a week or two and see if it tones down a bit.

After close to two weeks of vaping, I am really enjoying my tornado. I actually have an order in for a chuck right now (shhhhh!), so I am sure I will like that. I am spending way too much right now, LOL!

I know exactly what you mean about the cravings for analogs after months of non-smoking, when I tried to quit a while back for about a year and a half, I still had slight cravings. It did get better over time, but it was still there. So, I understand that the cravings will still come, although they have definitely gotten better now at 2 weeks of only vaping.

Thanks,
Warped

Warped3k

ECF Live Chat Manager
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2010
North Carolina, US
a Chuck!!! wow....you didn't waste any time going right to the top,did you? :) well....common....tell us about the graphics! Or better yet...post a picture when you get it! Congratulations........

HAHA, yea after reading so much about the chuck, I decided to go for it. He is doing this image with a lapis clear coat, so it will have some sparkle to it...

21eds47.jpg

Warped3k

ECF Live Chat Manager
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2010
North Carolina, US
Very nice!!!!! Care to explain....just being nosey :) I'm looking at your user name and figuring there is probably something I don't get....warp drive, Mystery Science Theatre 3000,what ???

No problem, :D It is actually from a computer game that I used to play quite a bit, haven't played in a few months now as I haven't really had much time...

You may have heard of the game before, it's WoW, or World of Warcraft. I just took an image from a region in the second expansion of the game called Netherstorm. I adjusted the color levels a bit, as the normal colors from it were just too bland (mostly all purple), I thought it looked pretty neat...

Netherstorm - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
doh! I should have known.....my husband is addicted to Diablo and something else...RPG madness...elves and dwarfs etc. Anyway...beautiful graphic! Enjoy the Chuck...I don't have one but most people seem to love theirs. I just ordered a Mr Puffer and am planning on trying Ikenvapes Lazer. Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread