New UK User trying to build a Pipe (of sorts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all. This is my first post. I have a specific question about e-pipes but as I'm new I can't post in the relevant forum so I'll ask here and post in the right place when I have the privilege.

I've been vaping since about July and I've almost completely given up manuals (that's the right term right?). Absolutely loving it! Anyway, my brother has also started recently and has also taken to it but he mentioned he'd like a pipe shaped one, so I thought I'd try to get one as a christmas present for him. I like the idea of the kuwako as a) it's cheap and b) I can essentially fit anything with an ego sized end into it, allowing him to pick and choose what he plugs into it.

But here's where I'm stuck. He's currently still smoking minis (brand is 20motives in the UK, seems to be the standard mini you can get everywhere) and because I know he's lazy, I'd like the new pipe to take the standard cartridges so he can continue to buy them from the garage as he is currently. SOO my question, finally, is can I build a pipe, using the kuwako, that will take these standard cartridges? Edit: The cartomisers/cartridges are these, http://www.10motives.com/regular-refills/, and what I do know is that they fit my ego (c i think) battery, so a 510 thread?

Any help greatly appreciated, sorry if I haven't included the info I need to (please ask and I'll try to find out but I'm a little baffled by all the lingo and models and terminology).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread