Status
Not open for further replies.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Apex Vapor has just released a new Switch Assembly for the Alpha Ultra and UltraMax
Electronic Cigarettes. The brass atomizer and battery contacts are now electroless
nickel plated to increase conductivity and reduce corrosion. The Switch Assembly
also has two options for spring tension. A new spring with lighter tension is available
which allows the battery sleeve to move within the main body with less resistance. Now
you have a choice when you order an Ultra or UltraMax device or part with a Switch
Assembly.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
I have one of the new spring with the less resistance switch. It's smooth as butter now :)
I like it very much and could really recommend it.

Edit: Oh.. almost forgot. I haven't needed to clean it yet and the pellet won't come off on the new switch. No risk of losing it.

You must have gotten one straight from Apex Vapor, or even possibly Cloud 9 in the UK. Anyway, they are pretty sweet aren't they? They are definitely smooth. And yes all the new switches are built to not allow the atomizer and battery contact to come out so no more losing switch parts. Even better. Glad you are liking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread