lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane
i shouldn't have waited so long :confused:
been thinking about getting one for ages...for cleaning RTAs, RDAs various other things but also for DIY liquid agitating.
£26.99 for the 750ml model on amazon. works a treat. ran an OBS engine nano, a goon 1.5v and something else through it. they all came out sparkly clean without a trace of liquid/grease/grime. also ran three different liquids through a few cycles.
very happy with it.

NicotineRush

Linux Mint/Mate
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2008
Living 'Off Grid'
Love mine. Haven't cleaned anything yet, but all my DIY juice gets 5 hrs in 30 min increments.

ultra02.jpeg

NicotineRush

Linux Mint/Mate
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2008
Living 'Off Grid'
I've heard of the Ultrasonic cleaner for steeping, I tried the Warm water bath, 6 hours at 130 F which is working for me.
I've got a couple of electric kitchen devices for cooking with a detachable temp controller that work well for me.
How would it work with just 5 hours?

If you don't have a UC and water bath is working for you......no sense messing with success.

From what I've read here and elsewhere, each hour of UC is equal to approximately 1 week of normal steeping. Whether that's true or not, beats me. It seems to work for me just fine.

I live totally on solar and heating water uses too much electricity. Appliance heating elements suck too much juice. The UC does not.

lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane
If you don't have a UC and water bath is working for you......no sense messing with success.

From what I've read here and elsewhere, each hour of UC is equal to approximately 1 week of normal steeping. Whether that's true or not, beats me. It seems to work for me just fine.

I live totally on solar and heating water uses too much electricity. Appliance heating elements suck too much juice. The UC does not.
very useful...thanks

Reactions: Letitia

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
How is it that dogs love swimming in viper infested waters (I mean, seriously, our dog happily "fetched" a stick from a pond that I would not allow my 8 year old to swim in (he was petulant about it, too, but said water contained water moccasins, snapping turtles, alligators (I think, this was Louisiana) and green, glowing pond scum-- come to think why did *I* allow said stick to be thrown-- but you are holding the dog shampoo in one hand and they start trembling uncontrollably as if they were to encounter waterboarding?

(I don't actually need an answer to that question, but I do have a rather large ultrasonic cleaner arriving, and a teeny tiny dog... Hmm....)

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread