Not open for further replies.

chimchim

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2011
GA
justacatholicgirl.wordpress.com
Colonel Caramel-

The first thing that hit me was the caramel. It's a not to sweet caramel flavor, kinda like that of a twix. Right after comes a nice smooth tobacco hit, followed by a hint of vanilla on the exhale. If this sounds familiar to you, well... :) It's very much an ry4 type flavor, yet with a more tobacco and caramel taste than any I've tried before. It was a thicker juice, almost as thick as peacemaker, so guessing in the 65/35 range or above. Vapor production matches that theory. The th is amazing on this one, another that's hard to believe is only 24mg. Just as it's previously mentioned brethren, you get what's advertised with this flavor.

A caramely tobacco flavor for sure,good TH.I got 18mg and I liked it better than any ry4 Ive tried.

Colonel Caramel is rapidly becoming my goto vape! And I didn't think anything could knock Premium FVIC off it's pedestal for me.

Colonel Caramel beat out Outlaw Apple for me as my go to. But no matter what my go to vape is I need a bit of menthol throughout the day

Just fell deeply and madly in love with the Colonel! BLISS! :wub:

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Thanks for your review Morandir hon....I just have one question....and I was reading this over and over trying to figure it out.....what does this mean???

"On the exhale it's again that of handbags."

"Damned swype!":laugh::laugh:

Mmmmmm . . . Colonel Caramel . . . must add to my "some day list"! :drool:

Morandir835

Idiot Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Outside DC
Well thanks to a happy overnight shipping option, and the quickness of the V4L staff, got the new juices today. Will start with Stogie... :)

Where Aces & 8's is a medium bodied cigar with a nice sweet afternote, this flavor is more of a full body cigar with a very sharp sweet kick on the end. If you've ever had a padron 3000, this juice mimics one very well. A very powerful th, another that feels like 36mg even though it's 24mg. Vapor production is high, by the thickness of the juice would say it's in the range of 35-40%vg. The aftersmell on this one again isn't an issue for those in the room around you. Another win for the USA line.

Up next, Java Mint.

Morandir835

Idiot Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Outside DC
Java Mint:

The tag line for this flavor really should be "only juice worthy of stabbing someone over" in honor the woman who stabbed her roommate earlier this year over a box of thin mints and Ronnie B's comments following. When I first opened the bottle after a few good shakes and gave it a sniff test was already excited. Gone through 3ml's of it so far in the past hour and a half. It truly reminds me of thin mints with a coffee tinge on the end. Th is good, feels closer to 30mg than 24mg, part of that being from the mint. Vapor production isn't as high as peacemaker, though it's not a huge drop off. Would guess this is closer 35-40% vg by it's viscosity. Would put this up with gunslinger as my favorite of the USA line thus far.

Up next, Jammin... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread