Status
Not open for further replies.

Morandir835

Idiot Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Outside DC
No problem Chesterwiz sir. :)

Have found my first issue with Gunslinger and Aces & 8's, it is minor though. With nuport wow (save for the higher sugar content batch) can usually get 6-7 refills on a carto before having to clean it. Same goes for wowboy. After the 3rd or 4th refill with these two juices though, there is noticeable vapor drop off when using the same carto. Be prepared to clean them more often or have more blanks on hand with these two flavors. :)

Morandir835

Idiot Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Outside DC
Thank you Snow sir. :)

Ran into another slight issue, this time with bandit berry. For those who clean and reuse cartos, for whatever reason this flavor is not an easy one to clean out. The carto didn't smell of bb, was completely white, etc. When I filled it with wowboy though, it now tasted of a more tobacco minty version of bandit. Just a forewarning.

waylonjessi4ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Northern California
Side comment of no special importance... I like that the flavs involve a tobac mix. In the last year I've moved to blending two flavs for all my juices. One is always a deeper base like Camel or black tea, which blend nicely with a bit of fruit or menth. Too bad, as a VG-head, I'll never get to try this new blended line. I'll have to live vicariously.

can you Pm me where you and the wife get the "black tea " ? i have been looking for one but dont know what brand to get .
I love my v4l green tea but they dont make black tea yet :( Thanks !

Morandir835

Idiot Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Outside DC
Banana breeze-

It's very hard to put this flavor into words. It's a candy like banana flavor to me, almost runts like, but not as sweet. It's the first taste on inhale, then out of no where the menthol kicks in. It's not a harsh nuport menthol, more like wow cowboy menthol flavor. On the exhale it's again that of bananas. Guessing by it's viscosity and vapor production would put this in the 65/35 pg/vg range, possibly 70/30. The th is good, but not as high as you would expect from a menthol. Can tell it's a 24mg juice. Can't say if I like it or not, but also can't stop vaping it. It's a very intriguing flavor, with a very high love or hate potential... According to my wife the after smell is like that of juicy fruit. Remember, taste is subjective.

Last edited:

Morandir835

Idiot Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Outside DC
Colonel Caramel-

The first thing that hit me was the caramel. It's a not to sweet caramel flavor, kinda like that of a twix. Right after comes a nice smooth tobacco hit, followed by a hint of vanilla on the exhale. If this sounds familiar to you, well... :) It's very much an ry4 type flavor, yet with a more tobacco and caramel taste than any I've tried before. It was a thicker juice, almost as thick as peacemaker, so guessing in the 65/35 range or above. Vapor production matches that theory. The th is amazing on this one, another that's hard to believe is only 24mg. Just as it's previously mentioned brethren, you get what's advertised with this flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread