New User - Did i miss anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wackaveli

Jan 7, 2010
Canada
(MY STORY)

Hey all, I came across this forum by looking up eCigs on google; and it has been the best thing ever!

I was browsing the web and found a banner for smokingeverywhere. I was interested in saving my lungs so I searched smoking everywhere on youtube and found a video of a news cast showing Smoking Everywhere, so I figured it was the 'founder' of the movement.

SO being a sucker for advertising I whipped out my credit card and bought one right away without looking at the big picture.

WHAT A WASTE. Been waiting 8 weeks now for my order, customer service is a joke, I have no tracking number for the package. And now I created a fuss with my credit card company so they are going to put the heat on them hahaha.

After waking up from my nightmare I found this forum which will change my life.

(MY ORDER)

I found a reccomended vendor at (evapers.com), and was surprised at how fast this site operates. I placed my order wednesday at 2am on the website, when i wokeup I had a tracking number for FREE express shipping. When I searched my package; the company had it packed and sent and was at the post office at 8AM THAT MORNING!!

I am quitting cigs for good so I ordered the full meal deal.

I decided to go with a M401, as I've read, its an all around good ecig, close in size and look to a real cig without compromizing battery life.

I ordered 4 Battery's, 6 atomizers, 20 empty carts, 4 bottles of juice(evapers.com) and 2 newly designed PCC's from china (absolutelyecigs.com). The PCC is designed to charge 1 battery, hold 4 carts and 1 complete ecig in the case.

While waiting for my package I went out and bought Polyester Stuffing, and Hollowed Q Tips for the air pipe, I also picked up a Syringe and rubber gloves.

Anyways theres my story, and thanks to all the user's on here and the webmaster for starting this great community.

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
Seems like you've got it covered Wackaveli!

Can't go wrong with Evapers either. All the Canadian vendors are, IMHO, AMAZING to deal with. You get your order within a few days and no worries about whether or not Customs is going to pull your package.

Congrats and welcome to the Forum! Any questions, just ask!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread