New user in the wagon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vimagreg

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2019
Hello all! My name is Vitor, I'm writing from Brazil and I'm a brand new vape user, since I acquired this habit during my vacations in Berlin and don't think I'll abandon it someday.

Differently of the majority users here (I think), I was never a smoker, since I never liked the taste and smell of tobacco. But, as soon as I experienced vaping with a Vaporesso Revenge X mod with the classic NRG sub-ohm tank, plus some extra-cool juice, I just felt in love with the exquisite taste and the massive amount of clouds a good vape can provide. Now, together with my original Revenge X I have, too, a Teslacigs Nano Punk mod with a Vaporesso Cascade tank, which I mostly use right now. I only vape zero nicotine juices, as I really don't feel the need of it since I was never a smoker, and I'm joining this forum to learn with you and to share my own experiences with this new way of life.

Greetings to all, and thanks to accept me in the group!

greek mule

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2018
Athens,Greece
Last edited:

Harlen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Charlotte Nc
Hello all! My name is Vitor, I'm writing from Brazil and I'm a brand new vape user, since I acquired this habit during my vacations in Berlin and don't think I'll abandon it someday.

Differently of the majority users here (I think), I was never a smoker, since I never liked the taste and smell of tobacco. But, as soon as I experienced vaping with a Vaporesso Revenge X mod with the classic NRG sub-ohm tank, plus some extra-cool juice, I just felt in love with the exquisite taste and the massive amount of clouds a good vape can provide. Now, together with my original Revenge X I have, too, a Teslacigs Nano Punk mod with a Vaporesso Cascade tank, which I mostly use right now. I only vape zero nicotine juices, as I really don't feel the need of it since I was never a smoker, and I'm joining this forum to learn with you and to share my own experiences with this new way of life.

Greetings to all, and thanks to accept me in the group!

Enjoy after three years nicotine free I still love my vape

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Greetings to all, and thanks to accept me in the group
Welcome and glad you joined.
Thank you all. Your welcome were so warm that I really fell in home already. Thanks, very exciting to be here!

If you like a particular reply, you can click "like" (the thumbs up) icon,or other icons, at bottom right hand corner of this post, this action will notify the poster of your chosen noted response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread