New user with eroll problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Royroy332

Sep 3, 2013
Michigan
Hi, new user here. I started with a blu disposable then decided to take the plunge and pick up a joyetech eroll. I have had my starter kit for close to a week now and am having some problems. So far my eroll has leaked since say 1. It's not a big leak, but more of a 'seeping' from where the tank meets the atomizer cone. My kit came with 3 tanks, and all 3 do it. I have also occasionally seen some seeping from where the cone meets the battery, and I have even seen some juice up at the tip of the tank by the mouth hole. Also, looking at the tanks, I noticed that if you remove the end cap at the mouth end, one of my tanks has a horizontal level with a hole in it about a quarter inch down, whereas my other 2 tanks don't, and are open all the way down to the bottom vents. So far I have tried 4 different juices, 2 flavorz by Joe, 1 red oak, and 1 lava, and they all do this. Like I said, this is my first vaporizer, so I'm not sure if this is user error or not. I have been filling the tanks from the bottom hole with either a syringe or a u-can, and I fill it almost to the top. I ordered some new tanks, atomizers, and a cone directly from ovale USA. Any advice is appreciated. I really want to like this. If it didn't leak, it would be absolutely perfect for me. I'm just not sure if I can live with constantly greasy and smelly fingers, or occasionally getting a mouth full of juice. I have already had several smoker friends express interest in converting to an eroll, but I'm not sure that I can recommend this in good conscience. Thanks for the help!

Choc_Addic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
Caldicote tunnel
I can't speak about eroll. but...

Great device for a beginner: would be a EVOD. They're easy to fill, reliable and very easy to replace the heads and rebuild them if/when you are ready. Such similer devices but different looks are as follows : EVOD, MT4, T3, T32, T3s, T4, X6S , REM, V2 , KWX6 , X9 Protank, Protank 2, Protankmini, KWX5, PURITANK, Davide Mini Glassomizer etc. Pick up any of the listed devices and a few replacement heads (heating coils) for easy consistent vap.
All of these are BCC,

Sample set : fasttech.com/products/0/10004766/1368502-ego-evod-6-in-1-rechargeable-900mah-electronic
EVOD Electronic Cigarettes Round Mouth Atomizer: fasttech.com/products/0/10004691/1363501-evod-electronic-cigarettes-round-mouth-atomizer-15
EVOD Electronic Cigarettes Atomizer Heating Core (5-Pack) : fasttech.com/product/1387600

Above totals under 30 bucks and you will be sailing smooth.

cheers..

mrhappy

Nov 11, 2013
Virginia
I also started with Blu, which I credit for quitting analogs, since it was so readily available. Next, I got a Ego type with clearomizer from a local vape shop. However, I wanted something I could use in public without looking like drug paraphernalia. I purchased the eRoll and I am very happy with it. No leaking issues. Make sure that atomizer cover is secure. When you insert the tank, which should be in upside down position, push in until it sits against the cover, then twist slightly. You should feel it sort of lock or be more firmly in place. Don't over twist. No leaks, great product.

Last edited:

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Since after my first month on the forum I feel the eRoll was my worst purchase I have made out here and I have made some bad ones.

Also don't try and carry anything that might push against the pocket if you tossed on in there, it will flex a bit at the tank and leak.

I really don't like this device and wish I had never bought it.

Last edited:

mrhappy

Nov 11, 2013
Virginia
Since after my first month on the forum I feel the eRoll was my worst purchase I have made out here and I have made some bad ones.

Sorry you feel that way. I can hold a cup of coffee in one hand, eRoll in other and cruise internet on my laptop. No need to put it down to free up hand each time. Great for when I am driving also. Good vape, no leaks here. It is not my only ecig, have eGo style battery and bottom coil clearomizer also.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Sorry you feel that way. I can hold a cup of coffee in one hand, eRoll in other and cruise internet on my laptop. No need to put it down to free up hand each time. Great for when I am driving also. Good vape, no leaks here. It is not my only ecig, have eGo style battery and bottom coil clearomizer also.

ecig1.jpg ecig2.jpg ecig3.jpg

Not my only one either but I have learned why some don't like the C atomizer. I don't think I will ever get a Joye product again. I find several things wrong with it and it is the only thing I have wanted to take a hammer to. Two of the four eRolls are on the far left of the first picture.

Last edited:

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
It does sound like you're overfilling it. Don't go right to the top of the little tank, the atomizer spike still has to sit up in there and will displace that liquid giving you a leak. Also, right before you take out the tank to fill it, hold it in your hand and snap your wrist downward once or twice to make sure all the liquid in the tank is now at the top. I have 2 of them and haven't had issues...except the one time I forgot what the heck I was doing and tried filling it from the top hole. lol

Same problem here, no overfilling and everything is put together as it should be. The cartridges just seem to be too thin. The shop that sold it to me didn't believe me and showed me how to use it, guess what, it started leaking around the cartridge. Both of my erolls have this problem. I did read there are new cartridges in the US to prevent this issue but I don't know where to find them in Belgium or the Netherlands. I'm very happy with my Ecomm, but wish I didn't buy the Eroll.
BTW, there are too many people on the net defending this product as if they have simething to gain or lose with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread