New users - Put your location in your Profile...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oliver

ECF Founder, formerly SmokeyJoe
Admin
Verified Member
Hello everyone,

Would you please add your country location to your profile so that people can answer your questions more easily.

To do this go to User CP (at the left of the top navigation bar).

On this page, you will see a new navigation bar on the left. Click edit your details and scroll down the page until you reach "location". Enter your country there and click "save changes".

Mouse over your username in the upper right corner and select Personal Details. You'll find the Location field on that page. Enter your country there and then click "Save" at the bottom of the page.

That's it!

If you want to fill in any of the other fields, please feel free to do so too!

DaDornta

Nov 13, 2008
Anchorage, Alaska....

I work for the state...Sara Palin's office is on the 17th floor, I'm on the 12th. Love her/hate her...this past few months have been INSANE for us here in our building. Heck...Gretta Van Sustren was in the elevator the other day -- Matt Laurer had an "entorauge" of black SUVs ...

This is insane to me as a born/bred 2nd generation Alaskan. *shakes head*.

I've met the woman...rode on the elevator with her...her floor has the only coke machine that has cans of pepsi.

No comment as far as politics goes...but she is way shorter than most think (she's like 5'2) -- and actually more attractive in person than on TV. She's definatley a "charmer" -- and when she came back to AK during the election we couldn't go certain places in our own state-run office building! The secret service was all over!

It's insane to stand outside with fellow smokers and watch "famous" talking heads all of a sudden take notice and travel here....we just puff and discuss...some of us high-ups, some of us grunts..but the social act of "break time smoke break" brings us all together!

I can't WAIT to bring an e-cig to all these yuppie AK government types outside!

I have recently received my new DSE901 Starter Kit and am so far satisfied. A coworker of mine just got the Pen-Style and loves it because of the larger capacity battery. Does anyone else have any other opinions about the Pen-Style and the E-Juice that you can buy for refilling?

Thanks,

Duckie

SpyderDan

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2008
Long Beach, California
Hello, from Long Beach, California, USA.

Started 1 week ago today, with a penstyle from Puresmoker.com. I love it, and have had no desire to go back to my old analog cigs.

However, I think my atomizer just died on me this morning. I've ordered up replacements, and extras this time around. I'm counting on Steve's excellent customer service and quick shipping, and doing my best to avoid the temptation to go back to my old cigs in the meantime...

Reactions: Vapah
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread