New users - Put your location in your Profile...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oliver

ECF Founder, formerly SmokeyJoe
Admin
Verified Member
Hello everyone,

Would you please add your country location to your profile so that people can answer your questions more easily.

To do this go to User CP (at the left of the top navigation bar).

On this page, you will see a new navigation bar on the left. Click edit your details and scroll down the page until you reach "location". Enter your country there and click "save changes".

Mouse over your username in the upper right corner and select Personal Details. You'll find the Location field on that page. Enter your country there and then click "Save" at the bottom of the page.

That's it!

If you want to fill in any of the other fields, please feel free to do so too!

So... first post. :p
BB Left.jpg

You don't suppose it's an obsession do you?
The hording of vape paraphernalia!:facepalm:

paraphernalia fix.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DaDornta

Nov 13, 2008
Anchorage, Alaska....

I work for the state...Sara Palin's office is on the 17th floor, I'm on the 12th. Love her/hate her...this past few months have been INSANE for us here in our building. Heck...Gretta Van Sustren was in the elevator the other day -- Matt Laurer had an "entorauge" of black SUVs ...

This is insane to me as a born/bred 2nd generation Alaskan. *shakes head*.

I've met the woman...rode on the elevator with her...her floor has the only coke machine that has cans of pepsi.

No comment as far as politics goes...but she is way shorter than most think (she's like 5'2) -- and actually more attractive in person than on TV. She's definatley a "charmer" -- and when she came back to AK during the election we couldn't go certain places in our own state-run office building! The secret service was all over!

It's insane to stand outside with fellow smokers and watch "famous" talking heads all of a sudden take notice and travel here....we just puff and discuss...some of us high-ups, some of us grunts..but the social act of "break time smoke break" brings us all together!

I can't WAIT to bring an e-cig to all these yuppie AK government types outside!

I have recently received my new DSE901 Starter Kit and am so far satisfied. A coworker of mine just got the Pen-Style and loves it because of the larger capacity battery. Does anyone else have any other opinions about the Pen-Style and the E-Juice that you can buy for refilling?

Thanks,

Duckie

Sal

ECF Veteran
Hello to all,
Just wanted to say hello. And thank you for all of the information I have learned on this forum, I have been looking at a few different places, and found the information I have gained here priceless. I am proud to say I have now been smoke-free for four days. I'm going put up one of those little analog counter, if I can figure out how.

I started out with a BE901 from e.cig.com which turns out to be I guess a DSE901? But I think the atomizers are a bit different something about a hole. If anyone knows about this or a thread about it it would be a lot of help.

I liked this (vaping) a lot, and have now placed an order for two Titan 510 manual battery starter kits kits from totally wicked.com. And may also by the charging case soon. Not promoting any sites are anything like that its just simply where I bought them. I'm hoping the 510's will be here tomorrow Monday. August 17, or 18 from what I can see the 510 is a nice vapor producer. I'm 49 years old and have been smoking for 35 of them---- up until now
I need to have a LOT of Vapor and a Hard Throat hit and have tried the Titan 510 a friend let me try and WOW -Made me cough. That's why I ordered a kit for myself and the wife! We both need one that can be used in a Professional atmosphere unlike the Screwdriver and things like that-- I'm sure they work great but I cannot use something that's not a stick type pv.

I have tried countless ways to try to quit smoking. Like a lot of people I'm sure I know. But in my case, I had his hand to mouth, oral fixation thing going on that just made it almost impossible for me to quit smoking. And a e-cig has done the trick for me anyway. It's just amazing, the Craving for the Cigarette Is Gone !
All I can say it is. I am so glad that I found this forum.

I'm looking forward to being here as much as I can, with work and I'll, will be popping in and out.
Sal

GERGOZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2011
McDonough, Ga
hello everyone, my name is gervis and i just turned 48, i live in hampton, ga, across the street from ATLANTA (go figure) motor speedway

first off, i hope my typing habits dont annoy anyone, its not meant to, i just type real slow with two fingers, lol

i have yet begun to vape, but it is inevitable and i am determined, i have been researching for about 3 weeks now, i have decided on the ego tank, now i just have to decide where to purchase, was gonna get a kit but i cant mix and match, i want the low res atty and the 1000mah batteries as opposed to the std atty and the 650mah batteries, so far looks like either ovale or tw

i have a question for the experienced, if i may, the juice, lol, what is the best option, i want to order several different flavors, probably 5 or 10ml bottles, premixed for now, i will definitely be "diy" shortly, i just dont want to get too deep too quick, if it helps, i currently smoke menthol lights, 1 pack a day, (not for long i hope), it isnt imperative that i find a perfect match, just a decent menthol taste, i really love my sweets, i like a little coffee with my FRENCH VANILLA cream and sugar, i am also mesmerized by that fog machine smell you get at the circus, always have been, we just went to the big barnum & bailey show in atl last weekend, can you vape that stuff ?, lol, maybe some kind of mystical woodsey smell, you know, something that brings medieval times into your head, loved the hobbit btw

well, i really appreciate yall having me and any info that can be thrown my way, i look forward to hearing back and conversing with everyone, until then, yall have a goodun ! Gervis

Reactions: Vapah and CES
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread