New vape mail, help choosing which to keep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joka

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
CleVegas TN.
So I ordered these two atomizers after my incident that destroyed my patriot. Here is what I just opened, but I only get to keep one...help choosing? Or opinions on what I've received. I have an omega v2 and a trident v2
a8asynu3.jpg

I just fired up the omega with a quick single coil. I like the aesthetics of it, and it vapes like a charm.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Joka

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
CleVegas TN.
I set up a .6 ohm dual coil in them both, AND they are the same lol honestly with all the afc on them both you can make them run exactly the same. I love them both. Only Difference is! The trident is way easier to build on. Other than that I'm very pleased with them both, and do not want to give up either...=[

Joka

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
CleVegas TN.
That was my decision, I was going to keep both. One of them is leaving in about about an hour to a new home. So I have vaped them both very well, my conclusion is that the trident v2 is more sturdy, with a very complex but easy to use afc. It might even have a little better flavor too, but I'm sticking to the omega. It looks so sleek and amazing, the afc can go from needle point to HUGE if desired. The trident is also alot easier to build, but to me I will easily overlook that, because it's just that awesome. +2 omega, +1 trident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread