2 KFL+ Second batch
1 Polished Russian 91%
1 SvoeMesto V3 Extended kit
4 AW IMR 2000mah batteries
28 & 30 gauge Kanthal
Ohm resistance checker box thingie
5ft XC-116
And some various juices.

WOW, could you have ordered any cooler stuff! I wish my Vape Budget was as friendly as yours!!! Awesome stuff and congrats!

Arch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2014
United States
casaa.org
I just received a sampler from Good Life Vapor and it's fantastic. I got Melon Boba, El Kamino, Juicy Joose and Baja Breeze. Melon Boba tastes like Cantelope/Honey Dew to me but it's mellow. It's not overwhelming to the point you want to put it down after 5 minutes. I can vape this stuff all day. Baja Breeze is exactly like the Taco Bell drink. You can even taste carbonation, but it's not carbonated. It's awesome. Juice Joose tastes exactly like Juicy fruit gum and I've yet to try El Kamino because it needs to steep. I love GLV so much.

Waiting on lots of good stuff-

1) my first Provari
2) replacement clear tank section fro SvoeMesto
3) juice from Good Life
4) ohm meter and polished russian from vapordna
5) juice from a trade with another ECF member

Think that's it.

bstubblefield

Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Muskego, WI
I just received a sampler from Good Life Vapor and it's fantastic. I got Melon Boba, El Kamino, Juicy Joose and Baja Breeze. Melon Boba tastes like Cantelope/Honey Dew to me but it's mellow. It's not overwhelming to the point you want to put it down after 5 minutes. I can vape this stuff all day. Baja Breeze is exactly like the Taco Bell drink. You can even taste carbonation, but it's not carbonated. It's awesome. Juice Joose tastes exactly like Juicy fruit gum and I've yet to try El Kamino because it needs to steep. I love GLV so much.

Their prices a pretty fantastic also. I was able to order 100ml for the same price that I was paying for 60ml at most other places.

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
Wow here I thought waiting for just one thing was bad when you guys have arsenals coming to your front door.

I loathe you right now, it's a chilly 18 degrees here. Vape mail or not just post something you guys are waiting for. :p

Doc

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Oh come on now. Don't be a hater. Plus, all of this fun stuff trumps my hair products by a LONG SHOT, haha. :D

JustB'nMe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
TX
Congrats on the purchase, what color, led light , and juice flavor did you get?

Thank you, I'm anxious for it to arrive. I purchased the black/red hybrid color with a red LED. The juice list is kind of long but one of my faves I'm waiting on is Melt-down by Potion Vape.

Sent from my KFHD on Tapatalk

Docbrown121

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2014
Morris, IL, USA
Thank you, I'm anxious for it to arrive. I purchased the black/red hybrid color with a red LED. The juice list is kind of long but one of my faves I'm waiting on is Melt-down by Potion Vape.

Sent from my KFHD on Tapatalk

I really contemplated getting the red and black hybrid it would have looked amazing with my drums, but zombie edition just called name more.
ha5e7uhu.jpg

BadTrainDriver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2013
Dublin, Ohio
WOW, could you have ordered any cooler stuff! I wish my Vape Budget was as friendly as yours!!! Awesome stuff and congrats!

I wouldn't normally buy all that at once...but I've been very good since a little before Christmas, only buying the occasional juice. Also, i received a rather nice bonus from work. The wife was nice and let me buy a few things :)

I had fully planned to buy a second Provari...but the SM V3 just kept calling my name. I hope it lives up to it reputation...or it'll wind up in the classifieds.

Last edited:

Docbrown121

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2014
Morris, IL, USA
I wish they would have more colors in the zombie edition. Imagine a satin black with neon green specks and neon green top cap. Would be sweet.

Yours is very sweet looking though!!

Oh that would be amazing, think of all the combinations you could have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread