New Vaper With questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suomi

Aug 16, 2011
Boston
Hi everybody. Found this website after i purchased my first ecig, mistake i know! I'm a longtime smoker, for the past year or so; a pack and a half of Parlaiments daily. Used several friends cheapo njoys and blus, didnt like any till i tried a friends new V2. Got a starter pack and so far love it. Dont love that the cartomizers last for tops 100 puffs compared to the 250-300 they claim. But the 4.2 volt batts and manual make awesome vapor. Just wanted to know what everyone thinks is a good 18-20mg juice. Ive tried some Halo and JC, and just ordered Vermillion river. Also, best cartomizers? Thanks and excited to be part of the vape community:vapor:

gfrank

Jul 20, 2011
Sacramento, CA
I really like Vermillion River and have been using their juice almost exclusively for the last two and half months. I started with the V2 equipment and quickly upgraded to eGo-T batteries with an 808 adapter. It is the best of both worlds, great battery life and the ability to use up the V2 consumables.

You can get bigger cartomizers for the eGo. The dual coil eGo mega cartomizers at Madvapes hold a little of 3 mils of fluid and can last me all day.

couch magnet

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2011
california
Hi, good to see you made it here this forum rocks and every one is quick to help.
I bought the v2 ultimate pack a month ago and am very satisfied with the product but as you said the cartos just dont last and can end up being pricey i think the 200 to 250 puffs they advertise are not for people like us wich take bigger drags if you dont have the v2 passthrough i would say buy it it's my main sorce of vapor and will held keep your batteries good when on the go, i think it's 24 dollars with 5 cartos. As far as vape juice i cant really say one or another but i got jc and dekang coming this week. another poster gave my the link to this site and suggest you check it out if you have not already. LITECIG.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
They are not really 4.2 ohms. They are the same as every other KR808D-1, 4.2 volts fresh off the charger, then quickly dropping to 3.7v. V2 bs about the voltage and the number of puffs does not surprise me. But at 3.7 volts the KR8's are the highest voltage slim ecigs.

You can use cartos (prefilled and blank) from Vapor4Life, SmokelessImage Volt, Bloogplanet Maxxfusion, Halogcigs G6. The first is just like the original manufacturer model but in nicer colors and the manuals have a larger button and a mostly sealed threaded end hole, the last 3 are the rubberized model with a totally sealed threaded end on the manuals but a tiny button and a shorter safety cutoff.

I use manual batteries only, mostly Vapor4Life and one Volt, with good soft-cap cartomizers (prefilled and blanks) and I keep my cartos damp with suitable eliquid and get about 7 days use out of each.

Some say the best cartos are the SmokelessImage and Bloogplanet blanks. I use the Vapor4Life WOW carto blanks (their hotter cartos).

Juices - every vendor has some good juices and some eh. I now only use juices that are 20% VG or less, and only lighter colored clear juices that don't leave a bunch of flavoring sediment to clog the carto.

Last edited:

SpiderMo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2011
Georgia
Several Juice vendors I use that I find very satisfactory is 1. Vermillion River-The Kentucky Premium Blend by far the best juice i have ever had 2-Backwoods Brew has some of the best tobacco flavor juice out there. 3-Jogglers Juice- Very good ejuice the best out of jogglers juice is jogglers blend but like someone posted above juice is very much a personel prefrence. But I really don't think you will go wrong with any of the above and I'm sure there are alot of other great juice vendors but haven't had chance to ck them all out. Good Luck and Happy Vaping

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Places I have found good juices available in 80PG/20VG - FreedomSmokeUSA (their Flavor Range juices have all PG/VG choices), Velvet Vapors (fave jucie Raspberry Gingerale) I use the PG since their PG/VG seems thicker than what I want in cartos, Juicy Vapor, Vaporbomb, DIYFlavorShack, Vixen Vapors (nice peach), Voidmist (Peach Almond Mist is good), Gourmet Vapor (sale ends tonight 8/16 50% off w/ code vapercon) some juices are weak, some are customer recipes - I try the juices and make my own there during the sales (please mark your own creations as non-public unless they come out well). And I use a couple of Vapor4Life WOW juices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread