New Vaper :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

txspoon

Jun 29, 2010
Plainfield, IL
Hello all! I'm Tim from Plainfield Il and have recently become a vaper. A buddy of mine in Boston told me about e-cigs and how I had to have one. (I usually smoke when drinking, and tend to drink frequently especially on weekends) I bought a dse801 about two months ago from awesomevapor.com. I love it. a few weeks later I bought a 901 for when I go out to bars because of it's smaller size and actually today just bought the PCC for the 901. I have had one cigarette about a few weeks ago while drinking to see what would happen and I hated the taste and feel. vaping all the way now!

txspoon

Jun 29, 2010
Plainfield, IL
Thanks! Yeah I did quite a bit of research before making any purchases. My roommate and I actually got our 801's at the same time and it's been a smoke free house. Even our third roommate that hasn't ever really smoked doesn't mind it when vape while watching tv/movie on the couch. He was really surprised that there was no odor and it dissipates so quickly. Can't wait to get that PCC!

txspoon

Jun 29, 2010
Plainfield, IL
Just realized it has been WAY too long since I posted anything! That and I didn't have enough posts to comment on another thread. With that being said I'll bring anyone reading up to speed. I stuck with a couple of 901's for a while before deciding to switch to a eGo. The eGo lasted me quite a while until I wore the batteries out then just ordered another from AwesomeVapor. Again that one lasted through the whole summer and fall and continues to kick out nice vapor today. Last week I was looking around at HotVapes because i know they're semi-close to me. Ended up ordering a bombshell. I messed up the ordering but Tim really helped me out during a phone call about what kind of battery and atomizer/s I would enjoy. It's been a week with it and I absolutely love it. I think i got it Wednesday or Thursday last week and have only charged it once yesterday with no problems. Just ordered some juice from them as well. Anyway, Tim at HotVapes is awesome and I love the Bombshell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread