• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New Vaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schff

Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Port Vila, VU
Awesome. :D I started vaping a few months before my first baby boy was due. Now he's gonna have his 1st month celebration this Saturday! Really glad that what I'm doing isn't killing my family.

Congratulations Sigma, and a happy first month to Sigma Jr. as well.

Just thought that it would be prudent to share a study I came across a while back. The gist of it is that there is significant second-hand nicotine exposure from vapor, albeit less than the legal stuff (hah!) by a factor of 10.

http://m.ntr.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2013/12/10/ntr.ntt203.short?rss=1

Something to keep in mind when vaping at home with kids :)

Not as in vaping together with them, but in the same house... You guys get what I mean.

18sign

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2014
Prison Land
Congratulations Sigma, and a happy first month to Sigma Jr. as well.

Just thought that it would be prudent to share a study I came across a while back. The gist of it is that there is significant second-hand nicotine exposure from vapor, albeit less than the legal stuff (hah!) by a factor of 10.

Something to keep in mind when vaping at home with kids :)

well it's better than the 2nd hand craps from analogs. My siblings have a serious issue of nasal allergy so I had to do my analogs outside the house but now no issues with my new found alternative :p

kachuge

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Thank you for your personal reference! I'm pretty much ok with heavy ciggies just that I'm only able to fit in 10 sticks per day cos I practically don't smoke when I'm back at home. But have you tried vaping at 12mg or lower, any difference in terms of your cravings?

when I went down from 18 to 12 mg..... I flip flopped quite a bit back and forth... so I got myself a 10 ml bottle of 18mg for emergencies.... somehow, that made me happier with using just the 12mg......

wondering about how to make it down to 6mg...... don't know that I want to........

g

wattageous

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Dongdaemun, Seoul
when I went down from 18 to 12 mg..... I flip flopped quite a bit back and forth... so I got myself a 10 ml bottle of 18mg for emergencies.... somehow, that made me happier with using just the 12mg......

wondering about how to make it down to 6mg...... don't know that I want to........

g

Yeah I started off with 18mg, it was quite a hit which I eventually got used to but couldn't chain vape much. Now on 12mg, chain vapable but I'm losing sleep. I'm still contemplating on 6mg. Sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread