New Vapor, came from Analogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RXDI

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Tampa
I had smoked analogs for 22yrs and had never tried to quit once. I loved to smoke. The longest I had been without a analog before was 24hrs. I averaged around a pack a day.

I'm at my weekly poker game and regular shows up with a e-cig (901) and I ask to try it out. OMG it was nice and smooth. He was vaping menthol and it was delicious. I kept asking him to try it all night and beg for all the information I could get on it.

I get home that night and start searching the site he recommended (mystmasters) and decide to order one immediately. Since I had tried the 901 and liked it, I went with that one. I continued to smoke analogs for the next couple days until my package arrives.

My 901 arrived Jan 20th and my life will be changed forever. I have not had an analog since the minute I opened the package. I love to vape and it fills my analog craving perfectly. It has only been 11days since my last analog, but I can tell this is it for me. I am hooked for sure.

Thank you to this forum for helping with questions I have (searching). I am so hooked, and am already looking for my next e-cig model.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Awesome! And grats and welcome!

And it never hurts to have spare parts and more than one PV. I like setting up a couple of PVs with different flavors. And there are so many interesting juices to try. For the first 2 months I needed tobacco flavors but in the second month I started adding a bit of a good vanilla (I like Backwoods Brew Vanilla Bean) or a chocolate or something sweet like FreedomSmokeUSA oRYental 4 (a sweet caramelly vanilla tobacco) and now I vape those flavors alone much of the time.

BTW Once you have 5 posts/replies in New members and wait about an hour you'll be able to post anywhere on the board.

Welcome!

DropEmCigs

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2011
EU, Copenhagen®
Congratulation from a(nother new) fellow vaper.

Did start out with the Tornado set from TW (UK), what a Lucky Strike (oops). It was even at the special December 2010 yoyo discount campaign - couldn't understand why the almost 50% discount was suddenly only 41% - but then it (the order) went away with that.

Waiting for the Tornado Tank system now (maybe tomorrow :) ).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread