The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New Vapor, came from Analogs.

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by RXDI, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. RXDI

RXDI Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 24, 2011
    Tampa
    I had smoked analogs for 22yrs and had never tried to quit once. I loved to smoke. The longest I had been without a analog before was 24hrs. I averaged around a pack a day.

I'm at my weekly poker game and regular shows up with a e-cig (901) and I ask to try it out. OMG it was nice and smooth. He was vaping menthol and it was delicious. I kept asking him to try it all night and beg for all the information I could get on it.

I get home that night and start searching the site he recommended (mystmasters) and decide to order one immediately. Since I had tried the 901 and liked it, I went with that one. I continued to smoke analogs for the next couple days until my package arrives.

My 901 arrived Jan 20th and my life will be changed forever. I have not had an analog since the minute I opened the package. I love to vape and it fills my analog craving perfectly. It has only been 11days since my last analog, but I can tell this is it for me. I am hooked for sure.

Thank you to this forum for helping with questions I have (searching). I am so hooked, and am already looking for my next e-cig model.

2. DocDave

DocDave Moved On

Jan 30, 2011
    stl
    Welcome to the ECF, and congratulations on making the switch.

3. snails1023

snails1023 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 2, 2010
    Chicago
    Welcome and congrats!

4. Rosa

Rosa Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 18, 2010
    Beaverton, Oregon!
    Hooray! Welcome to ECF :)

5. Doneyd67

Doneyd67 Full Member

Jan 21, 2011
    Laurel, Maryland
    Awesome welcome to ECF and to vaping! it just gets better!

6. dormouse

dormouse ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Oct 31, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    Awesome! And grats and welcome!

And it never hurts to have spare parts and more than one PV. I like setting up a couple of PVs with different flavors. And there are so many interesting juices to try. For the first 2 months I needed tobacco flavors but in the second month I started adding a bit of a good vanilla (I like Backwoods Brew Vanilla Bean) or a chocolate or something sweet like FreedomSmokeUSA oRYental 4 (a sweet caramelly vanilla tobacco) and now I vape those flavors alone much of the time.

BTW Once you have 5 posts/replies in New members and wait about an hour you'll be able to post anywhere on the board.

Welcome!

7. RXDI

Jan 24, 2011
    Tampa
    Thank you all! Just ordered some flavors from Backwoods too. Working on getting a eGo-T next.

8. RXDI

Jan 24, 2011
    Tampa
    I'm also trying to find a Battery charger that holds both eGo and 901 batteries.

Is everyone charging there batteries 1 at a time or do you have multi chargers?

9. Eks

Eks Full Member

Jan 6, 2011
    Philippines
    Congrats! Keep vaping!

10. OwnedByAGrey

OwnedByAGrey Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 30, 2011
    Pennsylvania
    I'm waiting for my kit to arrive. Posts like this give me much hope. I'm also an unrepentant smoker, the kind that wears a T-shirt that says "I'm a smoker. If you breathe, don't inhale."

Congrats! :)

11. texasgranny

texasgranny Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 8, 2010
    Texas
    Congrats and welcome to ECF!
    Alot to learn to even make vaping more enjoyable.
    It's another whole addiction, but such a great one compared to the alternative.

12. RXDI

Jan 24, 2011
    Tampa
    I agree, I'm feeling better already, even just after 11days.

13. Pissy

Pissy ECF Live Chat Moderator ECF Veteran

Jan 13, 2011
    Somewhere
    Welcome and congrats on your new life! It does just keep getting better,,,,after you find the juices you like. But then, oh wow.......so good. Keep us posted on your vaping journey.

14. catmman

catmman Full Member

Jan 19, 2011
    San Antonio, Texas
    Welcome and congrats!

15. Scooter70

Scooter70 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 14, 2011
    Hershey,Pennsylvania
    Welcome to ECF,and congrats on quitting! Good luck to you!

16. RXDI

Jan 24, 2011
    Tampa
    Just picked up a Tornado-T from Totally Wicked. I went to the vapor lounge in Bradenton, FL and it was incredible. What cool people and what an awesome place.

I'm in love with the eGO/Torando! Sooo much nicer having the tank.

I'm a happy Vaper!

17. kevbow

kevbow Forum Supplier

May 27, 2009
    CT
    The 901 is a great ecig to start with. Congrats! :)

18. RXDI

Jan 24, 2011
    Tampa
    The 901 is now my emergency e-cig. I am going to always keep it charged and loaded. :)

19. ncargrl

ncargrl Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2010
    North Carolina
    Awesome! Congrats!

20. DropEmCigs

DropEmCigs Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2011
    EU, Copenhagen®
    Congratulation from a(nother new) fellow vaper.

Did start out with the Tornado set from TW (UK), what a Lucky Strike (oops). It was even at the special December 2010 yoyo discount campaign - couldn't understand why the almost 50% discount was suddenly only 41% - but then it (the order) went away with that.

Waiting for the Tornado Tank system now (maybe tomorrow :) ).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.