The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New VGO Kits In Stock - Featuring New Batteries with LED Voltage Indicator

Discussion in 'Analog Alternative' started by free_roller, Mar 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. free_roller

free_roller Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 12, 2010
    SE MI USA
    VGO Kits are now back in stock. These new kits now feature new batteries with blue LED voltage indicators on the bottom of the battery.

NewVGOBatt.jpg NewVGODetail.jpg

2. Denny Krane

Denny Krane Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2011
    Hershey,PA
  3. free_roller

Mar 12, 2010
    SE MI USA
    I've received a few questions about the new VGO batteries regarding a new feature on the battery. The instruction manual doesn't cover this new feature and several people have contacted me thinking that the batteries were defective. The new batteries have an on/off mode that can be toggled by tapping the button 6 or 8 times in succession. This is a failsafe so that the battery doesn't drain while in your pocket or purse. If you have a new battery that doesn't seem to turn on or off, try pressing the button 6 or so times in succession fairly quickly and it will toggle the battery into "ON" mode. When you are ready to put the battery away, do the same again and it will protect the battery from discharging or activating while stowed.

4. heavymetalgirl

heavymetalgirl Full Member

Apr 8, 2012
    york
    I just got mine yesterday and so far I really like it. You push the button 5 times quickly and it will light up same to turn it off, once you get the hang of it then it's fine. I picked the VGO because it used the same cartos as the 808 that I got from you, I liked those but I wanted a battery that would last longer. I have been very happy with your products and fast shipping.
    On a side note you will have to start carrying single VGO batteries in the future for when I wear these out.(my 808's are still going since August so I'm guessing I'm good for at least the rest of this year.)
    Thanks from a satisfied customer.

5. free_roller

Mar 12, 2010
    SE MI USA
    Glad to hear you like it. Replacement batteries will be available again at some point in the near future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.