Status
Not open for further replies.

free_roller

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2010
SE MI USA
www.analogalternative.com
VGO Kits are now back in stock. These new kits now feature new batteries with blue LED voltage indicators on the bottom of the battery.

NewVGOBatt.jpg NewVGODetail.jpg

free_roller

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2010
SE MI USA
www.analogalternative.com
I've received a few questions about the new VGO batteries regarding a new feature on the battery. The instruction manual doesn't cover this new feature and several people have contacted me thinking that the batteries were defective. The new batteries have an on/off mode that can be toggled by tapping the button 6 or 8 times in succession. This is a failsafe so that the battery doesn't drain while in your pocket or purse. If you have a new battery that doesn't seem to turn on or off, try pressing the button 6 or so times in succession fairly quickly and it will toggle the battery into "ON" mode. When you are ready to put the battery away, do the same again and it will protect the battery from discharging or activating while stowed.

heavymetalgirl

Apr 8, 2012
york
I just got mine yesterday and so far I really like it. You push the button 5 times quickly and it will light up same to turn it off, once you get the hang of it then it's fine. I picked the VGO because it used the same cartos as the 808 that I got from you, I liked those but I wanted a battery that would last longer. I have been very happy with your products and fast shipping.
On a side note you will have to start carrying single VGO batteries in the future for when I wear these out.(my 808's are still going since August so I'm guessing I'm good for at least the rest of this year.)
Thanks from a satisfied customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread