New Videos From Igetcha @ InnoVapor.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
One of our goals when building the site was to provide usable resources to the community of vapers. One of the thing we did was have Igetcha shoot an introduction Video for the EVO (M401/M401/M403/Pilot) and the Joye 510 (Yeti/Titan/Dura-C).

Check them out at http://www.innovapor.com

Great resource if you are new to the scene or if you are just continually impressed by the superhuman smoke rings that Igetcha can crank out!

Also there is a second series of Videos that are Meant to be a Video User Manual for the EVO and 510. Covering pretty much everything you need to know for maintaining these devices.

These are shot with his new Hi-Def camera and are sweet... he did an amazing job. check them out.

Let me know what you think.

Disclaimer: Innovapor has made a decision to refrain from using terms like electronic cigarette, e-cig, e-liquid, and other such slang terminology that makes Attorney Generals get all itchy. We deal in Personal Vaporizers and Personal Vaporizer Liquid, and our LLC documentation refelects that. As such Igetcha and I decided to use ECOpure in place e-liquid, E-juice, juice (drives the lawyers crazy... juice! must be meant for babies! you selling E-juice to babies aren't you innovapor!:D:D:D Man, don't get me started. Non the less be prepared to hear the term ECOpure more than once:D!

wegster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    Good videos, all newbies should see them. I noticed before reading this the 'change' to 'personal vaporizer,' which probably makes sense right now.

Only two personal differences with igetcha's/your vids - I wouldn't recommend dripping with the 401/2/3/Evo due to the auto batteries, or if you must, drip with the atty off the battery to ensure you don't flood, or better yet, dip.

The other one - 5 drops on a cleaned/drained 510 is a bit on the high side, I usually use 3.

But, every newbie should check those out...good job on them!

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
    May 3, 2009
    PA, CA
    Good videos, all newbies should see them. I noticed before reading this the 'change' to 'personal vaporizer,' which probably makes sense right now.

Only two personal differences with igetcha's/your vids - I wouldn't recommend dripping with the 401/2/3/Evo due to the auto batteries, or if you must, drip with the atty off the battery to ensure you don't flood, or better yet, dip.

The other one - 5 drops on a cleaned/drained 510 is a bit on the high side, I usually use 3.

But, every newbie should check those out...good job on them!

Thanks Wegster.

I think they are really good because the resolution is nice and high. I remember watching some vids when I was completely clueless and pretty overwhelmed by all the makes models, techniques etc. And if the resolution was low it was kind of difficult to really get a since of some of the finer details.

Igetcha had a lot of creative liscense when he shot these, I mean I bought my first EVO based on his review, so I was not going to dispute his instructions, I kind of focused on the terminology, trying to move away from terms like E-cig, E-liquid and all the other slang that makes Mothers Against Mad Vapers upset.

But I am really happy with them, I get some exposure for my product for sure, but really wanted to avoid anything that was even close to being sales pitchy. The final product I think are really useful to new users, especially the maintenance part.

Glad you checked them out and liked them, I had been pretty dissapointed witht the user manuals that come with most PVs and this way I figure people have a video user guide any time they want.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
    May 3, 2009
    PA, CA
    Not sure what he/you did with the sound but i gotta say it makes my cheesy laptop speakers/headphones sound like I paid $1,000 for them.

I've, never in 10 years of using laptop headphones, heard sound that good anywhere.

Great Job!!!

Well when we (igetcha and I) got going on this he decided to step up to a really nice hi-def camera. In fact the series for innovapor was the first professional work he had done with this new camera. The result I think in very impressive, great sound, incredible detail, no lag (or very little) from macro to wide angle. I am really glad they turned out so well. We really did it as mostly a service (not to say that our product placement was not a huge factor) to new users, and because instruction manual for the devices are just... well they leave a lot to be desired. Glad you liked them! I also went with the vimeo hosting so you do not have to be bombarded with the youtube approach of plastering every related or unrelated video link up when your done watching.

Hey SH,

very informative and good quality vids. Heard a few inadvertant "juice" bombs in there but otherwise good stuff. Wish these were around when I first got into vaping back at the begining of the year.

Jaimdogg1

Yeah, Igetcha was the first to acknowledge the juice "bombs" might edit those out, I am not sure... we have some plans for future vids so if he is editing anyway that might be fixed in the directors cut:D:D!

Yeah, I wish those were around when I started too, that was a lot of motivation in making these. A good solid video user guide, plus it lets people see a couple of the most popular models in use, but also what it takes to get the most out of them. I hate hearing stories about people who get a really well liked device, say a 510, and just have a crap experience with it.

Thanks for the props guys! Glad you liked them:D!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread