EVO (M401/Pilot) & 510 (YETI/TITAN/DURA-C) PARTS KITS. JUST ATTYs, BATTs, CARTs FREE 15ml ECOpure

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
So I was told by a friendly ECF vaper that there was a need for someone to just sell "Parts Kits". Not everyone wants, or should have to buy a boxed kit every time they want a good deal on atomizers and batteries. So here is the deal found at: http://www.innovapor.com

EVO Parts Kit - the EVOlver Kit: (M401/Pilot Compatible)
2 Black Mighty atom batteries - BLUE LED
2 Black EVO Atomizers - legendary lifespan on these, well documented on ECF
3 of our 3ml bottles of ECOpure your choice of Falvor and Strength. Each 3ml bottle will completely fill/refill at least 10 carts.
5 Black EVO cartridges (these are the"new" - not so new now) style carts that are larger then the previous generation of EVO/M401/Pilot cart.

Here is the KICKER: I am throwing in a 15ml bottle of ECOpure any flavor and strength.
(except zero, I don't have enough in the vault to give it away)

Direct Link to Kit:
EVOlver EVO Parts Kit |2 Batteries|2Atomizers|10 Carts|ECOpure| - $45.00 : InnoVapor, The Finest in Personal Vaporizers

All for $50 including Priority USPS Shipping with Email Confrmation/Tracking. We ship same or next business day, or you get 10% OFF your next order.

USE COUPON CODE: EVOPRIDE

You must add the EVOlver Kit and the 15ml ECOpure to your cart. The ECOpure will be dedeucted at checkout.

Offer good for the first 50 customers then the coupon expires.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

510 Parts Kit - the RECHARGER Kit: (YETI/TITAN/DURA-C Compatible)

2 510 Manual Batteries BLUE-LED
2 510 Atomizers - TITAN or ALL Black Styles Available
3 of our 3ml bottles of ECOpure your choice of Falvor and Strength. Each 3ml bottle will completely fill/refill at least 10 carts.
5 Black 510 Blank Carts, longing to be filled with the liquid of your choice.

Again the KICKER: Yes I am throwing in a 15ml bottle of ECOpure any flavor and strength.
(except zero, I don't have enough in the vault to give it away)

Direct link to kit:
510 RECHARGER|2 MANUAL BATTERIES|2 ATOMIZERS|CARTS|ECO| - $40.00 : InnoVapor, The Finest in Personal Vaporizers

All for $45 including Priority USPS Shipping with Email Confrmation/Tracking. We ship same or next business day, or you get 10% OFF your next order.

USE COUPON CODE: 510PRIDE

You must add the RECHARGER Kit and the 15ml ECOpure to your cart. The ECOpure will be dedeucted at checkout.

Offer good for the first 50 customers then the coupon expires.

Both of the Kits below are on the innovapor web site under the EVO kits and 510 Kits sections. IF you have not checked out the videos o our site by iGetcha in hi-def of the EVO and 510 please do. Lots of info on the products and ECOpure under links and downloads as well.

I'll be adding the EVOPRIDE code to the innovapor coupon thread

Last edited:

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Got hit with some questions while the site was down, thought I'd post.

Received a few questions: So any of the experts (and I DO NOT claim to be one of you) please correct me if I say something stupid/incorrect.

The M401 has a longer battery then the Black EVO battery which is compariable to an M402. The shorter battery does have reduced user time, 4-6 hours on the EVO Black Mighty Atom Battery. In comparison the EVO White Genie battery (same length as the M401) lasts more like 8 hours. I do not own any of the generic (I have only have had the intellicig versions) M401 or M402 batteries so not sure if running time is the same.

The EVO battery can be recharged for 600 cycles. Most Chinese manufacturers of "generic" M401/2 batteries or 510 batteries for that matter (Joye Technologies) claim 200 charging cycles. So the EVO Mighty Atom battery has a very good life span in terms of recharge ability (# of times it an be drained and recharged).

The 510 batteries I carry are all MANUAL, I do not carry automatic 510 batteries and honestly I have no plans to start. The 510 with Manual is a just better IMO. Also I just carry the Blue LED.

I am not aware of a difference in performance between the TITAN atomizer and the All Black atomizer with the smaller brass/gold band. As far as I know they are essentially identical and the only difference is the cosmetics. The only manufacturer is Joye. I've used both and I can't tell any difference.

Joye makes all the 510's whether they are just called a 510, or a YETI, TITAN, Janty DURA-C... there was some other name people were calling them... I want to say gremlin? Not sure and I cannot remember the thread.

Anyway they are all the same. So ALL the PARTS ARE INTERCHANGABLE. You could put a YETI cart on a TITAN Atomizer with a DURA-C battery and have a YEDURATITA-C if you want.

Same goes for the EVO. IF you have a M401/2 series, Pilot and countless others (like the EVO these are re branded and sold under several different names) then all the EVO parts work just fine. I have heard of a difference in the EVO carts and the EVO Black atomizer does have slight taper that is different then the white EVO, but I "think: the carts work fine on other non-EVO atomizers as well.

As far as there being a "difference" between an EVO and a stock M401. This was debated in the past at great length on the forum. I will no rehash it here. I am going to side with those that I consider experts like Igetcha and teraphon who have reviewed many more devices then I have every even seen. I think there is a good argument that there are differences. Teraphon did a side-by-side head to head with the Pilot atomizer (at the time from puresmoker Pre-Prodigy days) and found better throat hit with the EVO atomizer and slightly better vapor production from the Pilot.

There are good video reviews by igetcha and teraphon, probably others on the EVO. IMO it is the best M402 on the market, better battery life in terms of how many times you can recharge it, great performance from the atomizers, which are very long lived and I haven't noticed a decrease in performance after several months of 2-3ml ECOpure running through it daily. All IMO.

please continue to PM with questions if you have them but if your thinking then someone else might be to, feel free to post questions here as well. Cheers, SH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread