NEW VOLT Custom X2 Cases!!! (also good for EGOS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JG1980

Jul 3, 2012
Texas
we took the standard ego case inside but made all the pockets go the same direction... these babies hold a lot of stuff :p

I son not own a case at all but I've seen a lot of photos/videos of the ego cases and it really bugged me that the pockets aren't all in the same direction. Glad to see you guys noticed it and fixed that. Only thing is I noticed you didn't mention an all black one. I see the black you mentioned will have a yellow logo. Maybe later have an all black version. Would be awesome.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
thanks :) the only thing with all black is you would not be able to see the logos...
I son not own a case at all but I've seen a lot of photos/videos of the ego cases and it really bugged me that the pockets aren't all in the same direction. Glad to see you guys noticed it and fixed that. Only thing is I noticed you didn't mention an all black one. I see the black you mentioned will have a yellow logo. Maybe later have an all black version. Would be awesome.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
all black with a yellow logo I would think is very masculine... like hardware...

images

i just think it looks more girly next to the pink :p

Yeah, there's really not a masculine color choice, like red or blue, for the guys. :p

I'm probably going to get flamed here for being sexist. :oops:

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
it has slots for 2 x2's and 3 big pockets... but they can hold a lot of stuff... there will be open face pictures to demonstrate.

I'm so excited. Now I won't have to have batteries thrown all over my nightstand and desk. How many batteries do they hold?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread