NEW VV MOD! REV3 (4v, 5v, 6v) Tube Mod! Starting @ $29.95!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrasH

Moved On
Jul 25, 2012
Just picked one of these up used and am VERY happy with it, may be buying a new one and giving this one to my uncle who was a smoker for 50+ years. I am hoping this hard hitting mod will help keep him off analogs. My question is now that it has been out a bit. What works best for you with this mod? I have a ViVi Nova with a 2.8ohm head on it right now and if I chain vape I have to be damn sure to tip it first or I get a burnt taste. I am thinking this should have a 3.0ohm load minimum from the reviews I have seen. I am really wanting to use with my new Vision Eternity, because it looks really sweet on this mod....see photo...so I want to make sure when I make my next coil it is made to work with this mod the best. Basically what is the best ohm load you all have gotten the best experience with this mod?

Thanks all!!

eternity-v3b_zps534d7efa.jpg

eternity-v3-1_zpsda945e5d.jpg

Boognish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2012
Chocolate Town
Just picked one of these up used and am VERY happy with it, may be buying a new one and giving this one to my uncle who was a smoker for 50+ years. I am hoping this hard hitting mod will help keep him off analogs. My question is now that it has been out a bit. What works best for you with this mod? I have a ViVi Nova with a 2.8ohm head on it right now and if I chain vape I have to be damn sure to tip it first or I get a burnt taste. I am thinking this should have a 3.0ohm load minimum from the reviews I have seen. I am really wanting to use with my new Vision Eternity, because it looks really sweet on this mod....see photo...so I want to make sure when I make my next coil it is made to work with this mod the best. Basically what is the best ohm load you all have gotten the best experience with this mod?

Thanks all!!

eternity-v3b_zps534d7efa.jpg

eternity-v3-1_zpsda945e5d.jpg

Slick looking setup..... No less than 3 ohms for sure. The PWM peaks well beyond the selected voltages.

KrasH

Moved On
Jul 25, 2012
For me, until mine broke I was using SR Boges. So right around the 3.0 ohm mark. Good luck to your uncle! 50+ years is going to be tough...

He is doing well, went a full month vaping only, but now he is smoking every so often and doesn't want to be.

I just blew the 2.8ohm head on my ViVi Nova just now. I will have to make sure I am above 3.0 for sure.

I am hoping the harder hit with this mod will help my uncle better than the eGo Twist will.

Boognish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2012
Chocolate Town
I have been consistently using 3 ohm boges in a tank with Boba's Bounty and all my vg juices at the 6 volt setting. It hits hard and clean. I never get a burnt hit. The Rev3 is definitely the best bang for your buck out there. I just broke down and got some vivi's yesterday. I got some 4 ohm heads that I will try tomorrow and let you know how they work.

KrasH

Moved On
Jul 25, 2012
I have been consistently using 3 ohm boges in a tank with Boba's Bounty and all my vg juices at the 6 volt setting. It hits hard and clean. I never get a burnt hit. The Rev3 is definitely the best bang for your buck out there. I just broke down and got some vivi's yesterday. I got some 4 ohm heads that I will try tomorrow and let you know how they work.

Sweet sounds great, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread