Status
Not open for further replies.

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
The flashlight part obviously has a 510 connection - not a bad idea really.

Just seen this
AT under $20, not a bad price for the Saber flashlight... but without info on the LEDs themselves (any time I see multiple LEDs, I cringe a bit) and the total lumens rating, I'll stick with the Surefire flashlights I already own. If the lumens and spread/range are OK, it'd be a viable alternative for someone who needed a decent flashlight to toss in their vehicle... 'cause you've always got your mod handy, right? ;)

C

BurntHit

Jul 11, 2013
USA
I carry a flashlight with me every day for years before I even considered carrying a mod.

I actually own a lot of nice flashlights… Surefire, Klarus, Fenix, Olight, Jeatbeam… I highly doubt something like this would replace what I currently use, but I do like the idea.

Not something I would buy since there are specific things I look for in my lights.

SASmith

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2013
Abbotsford, B.C. Canada
Haha, that's cute, when importing you can just say it's a flashlight for customs. The other night I needed a flashlight and I usually have a mini led in my purse but I couldn't find it in the dark. My son had loaded a flashlight app on my cell phone and I told him ........what the heck would I need that for.......................well guess what? Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............don't tell him!

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
My son had loaded a flashlight app on my cell phone and I told him ........what the heck would I need that for.......................well guess what? Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............don't tell him!
I was totally amazed the first time I saw a flashlight app... the darn things work pretty decent for short range. $5 and I won't tell your son. ;-)

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
I've used the flashlight app on friends' phones several times to read the menu in a dimly lit restaurant.
I need glasses...just to lazy to actually go get some.
Three pair for $12.50 chief... can't go wrong. ;-)

75.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread