NEW!! Weekly GotVapes Ultimate Contest Prize Giveaway & Chit Chat Hangout Thread, Come and Have Fun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
I've never been without one and have burned through 4 or 5 of them in my lifetime. The one we have right now is the kind with the lid that snaps closed and has different electronic settings. Best thing about it is the timer setting. I'll load it up at night with steel cut oats, some water and a handful of dried fruit and then set the timer for when I'll get up for work. Then I have hot, fresh oatmeal waiting for me when I get out of the shower. :)

oooooo you got the fancy one ♥

I'll step up once this one dies. Never had one before and when my dog got sick I decided it was time to get one since I was gonna be making a lot of rice for his meals. Just a simple 1 button to start and when it's done, it clicks over to warm. Only downside is that I do need to stir it a few times through the cycle or the bottom layer gets browned.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I thought those were the thing my wife keeps in a box under the bathroom sink...

*runs and hides again*
I had a friend once call me on the phone screaming cuz she put her maxipads under the sink and went to grab one only to find mice had made a nest in the box since the previous month :lol::lol::lol:

Aflatoxin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2011
Kansas City
i bought 2 1/2 drill chucks,one for the headstock, one for tailstock, i made a tool holder for my tooling, basically just adapted the wood lathe to get it to do what i want.

NICE!

The little cuts for the o-rings look so clean and professional.:)

I'd like to make one in the shape of a mushroom, but after thinking about it, it would be too hard. To be done easily, it would end up looking like ....uh...umm, you know, .....a tiny metal phallus. :shock:

Actually, that could sell well! :evil:

IThrenodyI

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2011
Wild Wonderful WV
NICE!

I'd like to make one in the shape of a mushroom, but after thinking about it, it would be too hard. To be done easily, it would end up looking like ....uh...umm, you know, .....a tiny metal phallus. :shock:

I think I would actually buy one of those. :facepalm:
Just for the novelty, of course! :nun:

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
REMINDER !!!

(Game started 7/7 @ 5:45 AM)

As of Sunday 7/7 @ 6:17 PM
Maniacal Mischief -- Round #2
Pick 4 numbers from 1-400

Check the board for available numbers:
Link to Gotvapes Game Board!

Colored cells are taken.
Winning number(s) are chosen via Random.org at game end.

The Prize: AGR and ?........Tee Hee Hee

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = == = = =

Please do not edit your pick posts.
If someone already took your number, please wait for a helper to post the error. Please "Reply With Quote" to the helper's post with your new pick.

barefootntx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
jus south a houston, tx, usa
NICE!

the oring groove is done with what is called a cutoff/parting tool. it does do a great job,he one i have is the perfect size for the orings i am using. as far as the "mushroom" it wouldnt be that hard to do. i started out doing these with a drill clamped down in a vise, the little lathe makes it a lot easier.

VClouds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2011
Seattle
Nah...I've moved on to something else to drool over. :facepalm:

Like Firemen maybe :evil:
1017297_533833633343958_1993810753_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread