New Year Giveaway! Cthulhu Squonk Genius Adapter Giveaway (2 Winners)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FasTtech_Selina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
www.fasttech.com
New Year Giveaway! Cthulhu Squonk Genius Adapter Giveaway (2 Winners)!

Hi Vapers! Happy New Year. fasttech is giving away 2 pieces of Cthulhu Squonk Genius Adapter.

20171031-b6a5884b802247099c91750f91bc4e8d.png

20171228-dbaf829b4b124c5a84f7219ab51f3aed.png

9624262-8.jpg

9624262-5.jpg

How to ENTER:

1. Simply share the reason why you would like to get it
2. Share some of your Bucket List Idea for 2018 with us
3. Starts from NOW and ends on 3 Jan 2018 23:59 (UTC-6)

Prize:

2 best answers here will be selected to win a Cthulhu Squonk Genius Adapter (either Black/ Silver)

Join the Giveaway now!

Terms and condition:
1. fasttech’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entertained.
2. The terms and conditions of the offer are subject to change without prior notice.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
2) Bucket list for 2018.

Concentrate more on physical therapy (I'm disabled) as I'm losing the ability to do some of the things I enjoy which up to recently I've still been able to do even with the disability - so, more concentration on physical therapy this year... I can't lose the few areas of pleasure that were left in my life.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
3) Bucket list for 2018-- Stay healthier so I can take care of the husband in case he needs his neck fusion redone (he's broken his neck in a car accident at 18, it was experimental surgery and seems to be failing.

Get my book in order (so close!!) and hopefully get it published.

Continue being a VAPER and reach a YEAR without smoking!!!!

Get the kid settled and rehomed in a new state that will offer him more opportunity.

Help out a kiddo in need by letting him live with us.

Oh my, I am going to be BUSY.

Anna

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
1. Simply share the reason why you would like to get it
I love sqonking.....I only have a couple Sqonk mods & I really love the flavor that comes from them, but not the comfort of the mod......this would be perfect for me as I could change a more comfortable mod into a sqonker.....

Reactions: stols001

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
2. Share some of your Bucket List Idea for 2018 with us
My 2018 bucket list consists of:
Getting my health back and being able to not have to go to physical therapy weekly....
Getting a job that I am able to do with ease.....
Being financially stable....
Finding a comfortable, safe place to live.....
Taking a vacation this year......(it's been over 15 years since I had a real vacation)...
Paying off my truck.....

Publicvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2017
USA UNITED STATES
#2. Bucket list ideas. I have many. My top few.
1. Educate my friends and family about vaping and get them to quit smoking. I have lost 3 family members to smoking be nice to get the rest who smoke to quit.
2. Do something fun and adventurous that I wouldn't normally do...skydive...white water rafting
3. Visit a differnt country

blainechapa

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2017
TX
2: I would like to try and survive for a week in a remote area. I am a survival enthusiast, practice things like starting fires and building shelters, study a lot of books and surivial material. I'm not like a doomsday prepp-er or anything, I just have fun going back to our roots as a species. So trying to gather my own food/water and make shelter for 5-7 days would be fun. Probably somewhere tropical as it would be a more manageable task.

2B: I would love to backpack with my wife through China, Japan, or Thailand preferably all!. One of my favorite things to do is watch travel channel "Bizarre F"oods or "No Reservations" and learn about different people's lives and culture.. There is so much to learn and positive interactions to experience when you go live in a different culture. My brother recently returned from a trip to China and Japan and he was amazed with the food and culture.

I would do this all with my trusty
Genius Adaptor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread