New York to BAN electronic cigarettes!!!! HELP NOW!! - WE WON!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JENerationX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2011
Rochester, NY
Forget the popcorn, can we ban the teens texting their friend 2 rows behind them through the entire thing?

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!! Now I'm not gonna have to organize a team to make runs to a PA or OH PO box to get supplies. I'm still going to start the battery hoard anyway though..... cause one can never have too many.

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida
interesting
we don't want our interests or bad habits banned,,,,but we want to ban others from there's..

Larry
At least while they're minors. When they turn 18 then vape away.

I think you'll find very little support for getting children hooked on nicotine or booze. If e-cigs are branded as devices for getting children addicted to nicotine they will have a real uphill battle in not getting banned altogether.

mattt9998

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
Rochester, NY
There next step and I predict this will happen within a year, two tops is to ban online sales and shipping any e-juice or anything containing nicotine as they will say there is no way to ensure that its not being sold to minors. Just the same as they do/did with alcohol and tobacco.

This will make me very sad as my local selection is very small, and over priced.

(am referring to NY state law(

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
There next step and I predict this will happen within a year, two tops is to ban online sales and shipping any e-juice or anything containing nicotine as they will say there is no way to ensure that its not being sold to minors. Just the same as they do/did with alcohol and tobacco.

This will make me very sad as my local selection is very small, and over priced.

(am referring to NY state law(

Just DIY at that point

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.

I think you'll find very little support for getting children hooked on nicotine or booze. If e-cigs are branded as devices for getting children addicted to nicotine they will have a real uphill battle in not getting banned altogether.

I agree, I have no problem with banning sales to minors. Minors could start using pv and them go the opposite way to analogs. Plus we don't want them to get hooked on nic. The fatty foods, sugar and caffeine is bad enough

mudhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2012
versailles mo.

i did not mean the 18 yr. olds,,,,i meant the pop corn etc.etc.

Larry

mattt9998

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
Rochester, NY
Just DIY at that point

If that were to happen you would not be able to buy nicotine on the internet to DIY with, your only source would be local sources, same as it is in NY for tobacco. Back in the day I would have Marlboro lights from Russia shipped to my door for $20 a carton... about 5-7 years ago, until NY made that illegal as they said they had no way to verify the age of the person receiving the cigs.

Unfortunately I think the same will happen with e-juice. Its just a matter of time.

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
If that were to happen you would not be able to buy nicotine on the internet to DIY with, your only source would be local sources, same as it is in NY for tobacco. Back in the day I would have Marlboro lights from Russia shipped to my door for $20 a carton... about 5-7 years ago, until NY made that illegal as they said they had no way to verify the age of the person receiving the cigs.

Unfortunately I think the same will happen with e-juice. Its just a matter of time.

Hopefully it will never happen, but if it does, luckily I live around the corner from wizard labs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Baptyzmbyf1re

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2012
Omaha

They came in "book boxes" right? The Mrs and I did this for a while and they were CHEAP. We would buy them online and they would show up in these boxes that just happened to be the right size for a book. Granted, we made a third total of what just my income is now, but man those were the days!

CapitalPuff

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2011
Lansing, MI

The other option is that they will require shipping through UPS or FedEx for home deliveries. I live in Michigan, and in order to get tobacco (snus, snuff, etc.) shipped to a home address requires verified adult signature at time of delivery. This would be a PITA, and increase shipping costs, but ejuice could still be shipped that way.

JENerationX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2011
Rochester, NY

Yep.... then I had to actually go to the res instead of ordering. Pain in the tuckus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread