NEWB in OR

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new to vapor, and I bought the Cool Fire 2 and i am kind of disappointed in the battery life and I am looking to learn more about "cloud chasing" or as I like to call it rolling coal (sorry I am a diesel loving redneck) I have a 50/50 mix and going to switch to more vg than pg 70-100% hopefully and I want to find a BnM store in the PDX or Beaverton Oregon that carries higher end juices and better batteries. Thanks y'all!!

emily n portland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2013
portland, OR, USA
Hello there!

I've only been to a couple B&Ms on the east side. I liked Escape Vapor Lounge - 82nd and NE Tillamook. Great tasting bar lots of choices including some high end, super friendly, helpful, knowledgeable staff. There's one on 33rd and Hawthorn too...I think it's Elements. Definitely cloud chasers in there...a couple of friendly and helpful young dudes blowing massive clouds the whole time. Decent tasting bar. I know there one around 50th and Division, haven't been there yet. A friend checked out one downtown around 2nd and Burnside above VooDoo....He said it had a decent tasting bar, but was PACKED with hipsters.

Yelp has a great listing.

Happy Coal Rolling :)

I went to Elements in Beaverton that place is really awesome, I am now sub-ohming I picked up a quad post dripper, they built it while I was waiting!! Then the fire alarm went off (it was cloudy in there) but all in all I give the BnM 8/10 the juice can get a little expensive, I bought the dripper, 3 juices and 2 batteries for right at $70.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread