Newb Modders! Easiest DIY 3.7V MOD KIT - EASY

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillyB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
USA
... Pay no attention to the rubber ring reservoir I superglued onto the top of the mod. It is ugly, but I am paranoid about liquid leaking into one of the battery failure vents in the battery box.
Actually that's the most noteworthy aspect of your mod. A good modder will try to improve his build by addressing shortcomings and making improvements.

Exactly how noob-friendly is this? As of this second, I'm beyond clueless on anything electronic, but I'd do ok and learn with a decent set of instructions. Does the kit come with instructions? If so, do the instructions go beyond insert tab A into slot B and explain anything?

I ask because kits are great, but I'll only be interested if it's a step into something new, ya know?

Exactly how noob-friendly is this? As of this second, I'm beyond clueless on anything electronic, but I'd do ok and learn with a decent set of instructions. Does the kit come with instructions? If so, do the instructions go beyond insert tab A into slot B and explain anything?

I ask because kits are great, but I'll only be interested if it's a step into something new, ya know?

You've probably given up on getting an answer but I just bookmarked the instructions today. They don't come with the kit. (There is a link on the product page but it doesn't seem to work, so...) Building a 3.7V 510 Box Mod (Instructions)

Mark Linehan

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2010
Salem, MA
marknsalem.blogspot.com
Actually that's the most noteworthy aspect of your mod. A good modder will try to improve his build by addressing shortcomings and making improvements.

Wow another old reply I never saw. Must've gotten spammed like the others. Something in the thread triggering my filter I ...-u-me. Just a side note, I have found a MUCH better option than the rubber o-rings. They would deteriorate due to some juices (ie. cinnamon and god knows what else). I have been using these things called Finishing Washers that I saw on someone else's post. Sorry can not recall who and I am in a hurry so am not going to search for it right now. Anyways. I believe the ones I use are the #12 or #14 ???? You probably already know, but for anyone who does not, they are just washers that are curved and rounded so that they form a great reservoir for leaking atty's and they look pretty good too! If someone wants more specifics on them they can search out the original discovery post or ask me to remind me and I'll pursue it later.

...slightly long term response, eh WillyB? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread