Newb w/an EZ Tank question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenzi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2011
Upstate NY
I just recieved my EZ tank from AltSmoke and I watched a vid or two about them . I just have a question or two before I reisk spilling a bunch of liquid (lets hope not) first ( and I'm nervous this is really dumb) is there a "top" and "Bottom" or does it not matter which way you choose as "Up"? Second question , can I fill it w/a syringe? All the videos seems to say to slide it down and drip etc which seems like a lot of playing around w/it .

Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!

Kenzi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2011
Upstate NY
Well the top should have a hole in it for your driptip . If your talking about the tube itself , then either way will work , as the tube is the same . And yes you can fill with a syringe , or leave the top cap off , fill by dripping , then put on the top pice . Good luck .

thanks , honestly was a bit of anxiety about nothing , LOL .

Kenzi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2011
Upstate NY
I spoke to soon :unsure: So set it up , vaped and it was toooo wet. I pushed the tank up past the holes and veped til it started to dry up and then I pushed it back down . Pretty much immediately it was gurgling and spitting at me again :( uggh so is it the EZ-tank ? Is there a better brand or is it user error? I mean what could I have done wrong? I didn't even punch the carts ( purchased through alt) am at a loss.

Peezy

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2011
Buffalo N.Y.
I set the carto underneath the ez tank hole (either side) then force it down.
set it on the floor and push down, its not hard to get on it should pop right in...
then I slide the carto almost all the way to the top of the tank leaving a little crack...
then I use a syringe with a plastic flat needle tip to fill it, set it back on the ground push down
the rest of the way and poof... your tank is ready to go... here is a pic of the syringe tip I use

16id1dz.png

hope this helps... this tip will let u fill the tank to the tip top... your carto should suck up
some of the juice so after its done slide it down and fill up to the top again... Thats it!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread