newb

Status
Not open for further replies.

gingersnaps

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
everywhere
Iv'e been lurking around a couple weeks and finally reistered today.

anyway, I bought the blu for hubby and me for our anniversery a couple weeks ago. so far we both like them but plan on upgrading to the 510.

this forum has been my go to place since I ordered for problems and tips. Thanks everyone for all the helpfull info.

after doing some experimenting with juice I think when I make a new order this week I will probably make most of my juice some tobacco flavor base with the others like cherry vanilla ect. most fruity flavors I have tried so far are good but seem a bit empty.

I started with lorann but this week I'm gonna try flavor art. any tips on flavor % and ratio for tobacco and fruity mix would be helpfull when I start trying them. lorann does seem a bit weak to me too but if you go to much on flavor it tastes funny. maybe try sweetner?

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Welcome. I pretty much stick to a couple of flavors and none are tobacco. You might try the sub forums of Tips And Tricks: DIY e-liquid and E-liquid receipts.

--------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------
Consider me your recycling center for Njoy Pro, Smoking Everywhere Gold, Cloud 9, Smoke 51 Trio, and DSE103 dead batteries.
Other hardware if it’s still usable.
Those I loan out to/give thank you.
Support CASAA
CASAA | The Consumer Advocates for Smoke-Free Alternatives Association
Don’t forget to donate to IVAQS research
CASAA.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread