Newbe RiVa 510 (eGo) starter questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoelBR

Feb 25, 2013
Ketchikan, AK
I just got my 510 starter kit in the mail, and I think I have most of it figured out. I do have two questions though:

The instruction manual says the cartridges are single use. That seems wrong to me, can I reuse/refill the cartridges?

I'm not sure how to use the drip tip. Do I put it on the atomizer and put drops directly into it?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 6

Sikko

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2012
Salt Lake City, UT
Here's a similar kit. It will show you how to fill it, etc.

REVIEW OF THE AMO (510 RIVA) ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE - YouTube

If I were you I would pick up something that's going to hold more juice and give you a better vape than the atty/cart combo. You could drip straight into the atomizer, that's probably why they give you the drip tip. The atomizer/cartridge combo is pretty dated and there are much better things available.

Take a look at the Vivi Novas, Cartomizer tanks such as the J-tank, Smoketech DCT, IBTanked, or even a Kanger T3 Clearomizer. All those would give you more hassle free vape.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Unfortunately for you, I have to agree with Sikko. Those atty/cartridges fell out of favor years ago. If you notice, that video that Sikko linked was done 3 years ago!

Someone more familiar with those might be able to help you with those. But for the future, I'd recomend looking into some other juice delivery devices for your batteries. A Nano clearomizer, clearomizer, cartomizer, or mini vivi nova tank would be easier to use and be a more satisfying vaping experience. I don't know why vendors continue to include the atty/cartridges in their beginner kits.

Take a look at this article that I wrote for beginners. It goes over the more modern and popular juice delivery devices available. It includes photos and descriptions, and videos on how to fill them. Good luck.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...rto-tank-what-juice-delivery-attachments.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread