Question About Riva 510

Status
Not open for further replies.

tippyclubb

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2011
Michigan
You sure can use a 510 drip tip with a Riva. Any cartomizer or atomizer with 510 threading will fit your Riva. Look at the ohm number. The lower the number, the warmer the vape.

See this is where I am getting confused. On Liberty Flights web site they sell their e-cigs with atomizers and they have one with cartomizers. Lets say I bought the one they advertise as atomizer, can I put a cartomizer on it? I'm so confused.

I have 2 e-cigs now ( two different brands ), one is three pieces, and the other is two pieces. I want to buy a new one that can switch from carts to carto's.

Boodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Las Vegas, NV, USA
altcig.com
Your 510 drip tips work on an atomizer and a cartomizer (except the XL and XXXL type giant cartomizers)
I suggest the vendors below. Everything in one place, nice prices and a smaller vendor with incedible service. KGO batteries will give you a stronger cigarette-like hit than eGo and Riva. It's a fat batt like an eGo or Riva with higher voltage and longer lasting battery.

Here's links to drip tips, cartomizers and kits

Drip Tips $2.00 (they also have black or white ones for $1.25)
ACRYLIC DRIP TIPS

Cartomizers for your Fat Batt (Kgo/Riva/eGo)
2.0 ohm low resistance cartomizers
You can go lower than 2.0 ohm (warmer vape) with a KGO but not a Riva or eGo. It puts stress on the battery. The KGO batts are built to handle it if you like a very warm vape. Since you're new the 2.0 ohm cartos would prolly be the better choice. You can get the lower ohm ones after you get the hang of it.

KGO Kit $42
KGO 1100 mAh 2 battery kit

use coupon code 5off at checkout for additional 5% off total order.

Other good ECF supplier that sells KGOs
BreezEsmokes

Those two suppliers only sell real KGOs. If you're shopping other vendors be sure it says SLB Kgo or Kgo by SLB. Othewise, it's a fake, like all the fake eGos out there that have issues.

I hope this helped rather than further confused things. It's overwhelming at first but it's really easy once you have it in your hand. Vape happy :)

PS. I'm with you. I want all my stuff compatible so I use 510 threaded supplies and batteries. It makes like much easier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread