Newbie about to make purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurch72

May 9, 2013
USA
Hi everyone. I've been smoking for several years and I want to get off analogs. I enjoy smoking but I don't want all the added poisons that actual smoking brings. Anyhow, I'm ready to pull the trigger and become a vaper. I would like a little advice before I buy.

I'm leaning toward buying this kit:

https://www.cignot.com/product_p/kit-ebc-all.htm

Other than juice, is there anything else I should order with it? Spares of anything, etc?

Would anyone recommend buying it elsewhere?(I don't want a knockoff I think.)

Anyone care to suggest a tobacco flavor?(I generally smoke marlboros).

Thanks in advance and thanks for the wealth of information this site had provided.

Lurch

Red_Bird

Moved On
Apr 11, 2013
Montgomery County, NY

vernhall

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
United States
The VAMO is killer -- here's a link to a kit put together by VaporBreak -- cheapest vamo mod vv vw starter kit All else you'd need would be some clearomizers of your choice (ViVi nova mini clearomizer kits - VaporBreak) and some juice...

It would be a good move, IMO, to start with something like this.. I've got 4 from VaporBreak and all arrived in 11 days or less in sterling condition! Can't beat the price or the service!

LunchusBoxious

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
Ontario Canada
If you want to go with that style and want to keep the smaller battery, Id recommend the passthrough kit so that you can vape while it is charging, also pick up some extra clearomizers (they do break down and good to have extras for.changing flavors). another great clearo type I just got a hold of.is the kanger evod...

SirSteve

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2012
Northern Indiana
If you smoked a pack a day or more I'd get at least an 1100 Mah battery.......Those 650 Mah batteries won't last long before needing a recharge.

Myvaporstore and Vapors Choice has better deals on Vision Spinner or Joyetech Ego Twist starter kits.

510 1100Mah T2 Spinner Kit [1100 Spinner Kit] - $65.00 : Vapors Choice, Ecigarettes & Parts

great deal linked.

Vapors choice does have a nice kit, I knew about the one at Myvaporstore but not the one at Vapors Choice, either one would be a nice start. I'm thinking for the price one of those two kits would be better, the Ego kits with the Joyetech tanks and atomizers are a little outdated now in my opinion.

The Vamo is also a good choice, but may be a little more than a new vapor would want with the larger size and VW/VV and having to charge and change batteries. The long wait from the China site would turn me off for a first device, the one you mentioned at VaporBank with 3 day delivery would be more my choice for a first device.

What ever you choose Lurch, remember that the people here are great at helping, and welcome to forum.

As for juice, get several small size bottles and when you find a few you like you can get larger ones, taste is very subjective, what I like you might think taste like something a dog would leave in the yard.

Lurch72

May 9, 2013
USA
Well, it seems you guys are not impressed with my choice of the Ego-C. I liked it because it was kinda small looking, not a cigarette size, but not huge like some of these e cigs I see. I wish the website pictures had something in them for size reference. I will probably use whatever I purchase when my wife and I are out, as much as at home, thus I was leaning toward something a little smaller. Ah well, more to think about. Thanks for the replies thus far.

Don't buy from Vapor Break....thats a Chinese order....better chance to get your cc/debit card info stolen!!!!!

VAPORBANK in Indiana, USA sells the Vamo for $35 or less......3 days its at your door

Safe USA vendor link below!

https://vaporbank.com/shop/index.php?p=product&id=884

$33.99

I second this. I ordered from Vapor Bank yesterday and it will be at my house tomorrow. They also have excellent customer service. I was also told (not sure how true this is as I'm also new) to be very careful with what batteries are used so if you (or anyone) buys the kit with batteries you may want to check with someone to see if they are safe.

mdbsat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2013
San Antonio

TGCR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Boston
lurch --- honest opinion is go for the cheapest --- not everyone likes vaping --- most do but you never know --- if you end up liking vaping the itaste express kit might suit your needs better --- my son likes his for being out in public --- small form factor yet better quality product and check out the eliquid section for help with juice

there are 3 places for juice i recommend for new vapers and they are ecblend or mount baker vapes or vaping zone --- inexpensive juice that will help you figure out what you will like --- i would start with drinks or fruit you like but if you really want that cigarette taste then go to goodejuice home brewed and get wrangler light --- there may be closer but i have not had them --- you will never reproduce the cigarette flavor but this is close --- good luck

ralajoie22

Moved On
May 9, 2013
Lock Haven
  • Deleted by Dusty_D
  • Reason: Affiliate advertising with links.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
Well, it seems you guys are not impressed with my choice of the Ego-C. I liked it because it was kinda small looking, not a cigarette size, but not huge like some of these e cigs I see. I wish the website pictures had something in them for size reference. I will probably use whatever I purchase when my wife and I are out, as much as at home, thus I was leaning toward something a little smaller. Ah well, more to think about. Thanks for the replies thus far.

You are a real cigarette smoker, right? Small e-cigs will frustrate you...Can you say "I cant get no satisfaction '?
You want at least a ego twist to start with...... when you get hooked on vaping you can move up to a mod...Yes a VV Provari-there I said it!:lol:
If you dont like flavors I sugesst using Unflavored....its all I use...very clean as all you taste is the nicotine....
After 3 1/2+ years I still love 30mg...... The purest I have found is http://www.innovapor.com/ultrapure-e-liquid/ 0-36mg

Last edited:

Vault

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Wellingborough,Northants,UK
here you go just for scale :D

vape 001.jpg

From left to right... Ego 900mah pass through with a Kanger Evod.
Std Bic Biro pen :)
Ego 650mah with a cone and std cartomiser.
Kanger Evod on its own.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Don't buy from Vapor Break....thats a Chinese order....better chance to get your cc/debit card info stolen!!!!!

Where do people come up with this BS?? When my card number was stolen it was an American site. And of the approximately 15 reports of stolen numbers I have read, they were all American sites except one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread