Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
anybody just jump into a silverbullet

I'd do it if I could, but I don't think I'd fit.. I'm bigger than an 18650 battery. :p

Seriously though, it's an awesome device, and you would not go wrong if you decide to go that route. There's no hard and fast rule that states newbies have to go through the grind with smaller devices. Stock up on batteries, atomizers/cartomizers and juice. Most of all, enjoy the journey into the world of vaping.

Spartan8029

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2011
Wichita, KS
Screw that, I'd just let the werewolf take that bullet! J/K, usually the silver bullet is something more advanced users go with however you could get one if you'd like. There might be the chance you ruin some parts until you get the hang of using it, I'd suggest starting with a more basic model such as a 510 or KR808. Either way the SB is a quality device, good luck!

j21blackjack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2010
Georgia
The silver bullet is no different than any other ecig, you just need to order batteries for it, other than that everything is the same. The SB will definitely last longer before needing to be recharged. I will say that it's pretty huge, about an inch thick and about 4 inches long without a carto or atty. If size is a concern, you could look at the Alpha, also by altsmoke, it uses 14500s which are AA sized. The SB barely fits in my size 38 jean pockets, actually my drip tip sticks out a little.

DrOckW

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Colorado
The only thing I'd say is you'll have to do a lot of homework. Then you could save a lot of money while skipping the other stuff.

Just know that you will have a learning curve and like Spartan said, you'll ruin some parts. Order way more than you think you need... just in case.

Do you have a vapor community in your area to meet folks not just online?

j21blackjack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2010
Georgia
I have recently stirred a lot of interest in ecigs at work, and honestly I would never recommend a regular cig sized battery. I wasted the money starting out on a 510 kit. It was terrible, the prefilled carts were nasty, and the batteries would barely last a couple of hours. If only I would have asked questions before I bought I could have saved well over $100 getting started. If I was brand new coming in I would buy an eGo kit with blank 1.5 ohm or 2 ohm cartomizers, a couple of different eliquids from a well respected maker in flavors that actually sound like they might taste good, and a handful of spare cartos. Right now I own a SB, 3 18650 3000mah batteries, 2 AW IMR 18650 batteries, 2 eGo 900mah, 1 eGo 650mah (had it for almost 2 years), and 20 dual coil cartomizers, mostly 1.25 ohm, and a few 2 ohms. I also have about 200ml of really good tasting liquids, everything from coffee to lemonade cotton candy. I've just recently started using tanks too. I wouldn't necessarily recommend a tank to newbie, just because they can be a pain to get to work, and might turn some people off from ecigs if they were to get frustrated.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Can u use a "tank" with a silver bullet?

How about a tank made for the Silver Bullet.
    P1000525.jpg

J-TANK
    ENS makes them locally, so they can make one up for you in a day or so if it isn't in stock.
    Oh and, if you want it engraved, ENS does that also.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread