Status
Not open for further replies.

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
Thank stellaboots, its great to b here. I think i will go with innokin. I like the fact that they have a puff counter, which i think is pretty cool.

Hey willyZ. I registered an account with canvape but i dont see any flsvours with nicotine. Do they just sell e juice with no nic?

log out ... clear your cache and cookies ... log back in ... you should see the juice with nic.

cheers

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
You're welcome. Have to go for dinner but my choice would be the Spinner for out and about and the MVP2 for at home. MVP2 is time tested and reliable. Many larger PVs with electronics- many report issues but the MVP2 has a great track record BUT it is VERY heavy. I just ordered 4 of them for Christmas.
Innokin iTaste MVP V2.0 - 101 Vape
Canvape has it for $59.00 with 2 iClear clearomizers (value- $20.00). If you were to pickup it's a much better deal than the above link because no shipping. Will post more info Mon. a.m.
https://www.canvape.com/Innoking-MVP-VV-VW-2-0-p/mvpkit.htm

vdaedalus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Ottawa, Canada
Canvape has it for $59.00 with 2 iClear clearomizers (value- $20.00). If you were to pickup it's a much better deal than the above link because no shipping.

I don't know about that, my 101vape kit was $46-something, with a pretty neutral exchange rate.

Don't get me wrong, I like Canvape as much as the next guy, but personally I would go with an Ego or Evod style battery plus some clearos from them first (they used to have an Evod kit, two batteries, two clearos, plus charger and so on, for just under fifty bucks?), then grab the MVP2 from 101vape once it's available again (Tuesday, apparently).

This is mostly based on the fact that the first week or two I vaped, I would have had very little idea what to do with variable voltage, individual mileage may vary.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
And what kind of clearomizer would you recommend. By putting on a clearomizer on the ego c, would that solve the leaking issue or should i just get an entirely new device?

If you already own an eGo- C then any 510 or eGo threaded accessory will work. 1.8- 2.0 ohms would be good.

ego2e.jpg

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
I don't know about that, my 101vape kit was $46-something, with a pretty neutral exchange rate.

Don't get me wrong, I like Canvape as much as the next guy, but personally I would go with an Ego or Evod style battery plus some clearos from them first (they used to have an Evod kit, two batteries, two clearos, plus charger and so on, for just under fifty bucks?), then grab the MVP2 from 101vape once it's available again (Tuesday, apparently).

This is mostly based on the fact that the first week or two I vaped, I would have had very little idea what to do with variable voltage, individual mileage may vary.

Yes but if there are any issues you have to send it back to the U.S. and the CV MVP 2 comes with 2 iClears so the price diff is $3.00 overall ( iclear= $10.00) When it's a small diff in price I go with someone local.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.

Try VW and work with that- automatically measures the ohms of clearo and fires at same voltage every time.

vdaedalus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Ottawa, Canada
Yes but if there are any issues you have to send it back to the U.S. and the CV MVP 2 comes with 2 iClears so the price diff is $3.00 overall ( iclear= $10.00) When it's a small diff in price I go with someone local.

Fair enough, I guess I kind of do the same. But I'd rather have the iClear 30 I'm getting with my MVP 2 than the pair of 16s. I'm also in a situation right now where I have to return something to Canvape at my own expense and really, mailing it back to California wouldn't be much more of an expense. I'd still be ahead.

Try VW and work with that- automatically measures the ohms of clearo and fires at same voltage every time.

Way ahead of you, brother, I use VW at home. Still stuff an Ego+Evod or Protank Mini in my pocket when I go out, though. I just make sure to bring juice I know will work at 3.3V on my 1.8 ohm coils.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread