NEWBIE FRUSTRATIONS on DIY E-Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

An-yong

Jul 3, 2012
OHIO
I just have to say. I feel like I am turning into somewhat of a chemist. I started looking on here and saw that people were making their own flavors and coming up with great creations. I, on the hand, am not. I've become a googling fool, literally studying steeping, flavor companies, opinions, PG/VG 50/50 or at all PG or VG. While I love vaping, I saw that I am going thru fluid so frequently (At a low amount of nic) that I need to creat my own. Needless, to say I have a box full of a large amount of flavors and non of them are coming out right. I've done calculators, taste tests, vape tests, etc. While I hope to come up with the perfect mix/flavor soon. This is sooooo frustrating lol. That is my rant. I wish there was a very very specific recipe, in which I would then follow to the T. (I love directions) But then...I guess the masters of flavoring wouldnt exist if there were lol.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Hard enuff to find the right PV. Even harder to find the right juice. Extremely hard to find the sweet spot in regards to DIY. Lottsa testing and wasted juice but DIYer's get to know certain flavors and how they can change a recipe even if used in minute quantities. As suggested above research the DIY forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread