• Informative
Reactions: HigherStateD

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
This comes with a .4ohm coil. Adjustable wattage from 10 to 40 watts. If you are using 18mg juice, start at the lowest wattage setting. Anything much over 10 watts with 18mg juice will choke you up if you are new to vaping and trying to quit tobacco cigarettes. If your smoking habit was a pack and a half per day, 18mg is a good place to start, just dont hit that with wattage much higher than 10 watts until you get used to vaping. When I first started, I would cough a lot. Vapor is not smoke and it feels different in your lungs. It takes a bit of getting used to. Juices with higher PG percentages have a kinda harsh throat hit and this can cause coughing sometimes. Start with adjusting the wattage down and keep at it. You'll be vaping famously in no time at all.

TRACY MCERLEAN

Jan 1, 2021
This comes with a .4ohm coil. Adjustable wattage from 10 to 40 watts. If you are using 18mg juice, start at the lowest wattage setting. Anything much over 10 watts with 18mg juice will choke you up if you are new to vaping and trying to quit tobacco cigarettes. If your smoking habit was a pack and a half per day, 18mg is a good place to start, just dont hit that with wattage much higher than 10 watts until you get used to vaping. When I first started, I would cough a lot. Vapor is not smoke and it feels different in your lungs. It takes a bit of getting used to. Juices with higher PG percentages have a kinda harsh throat hit and this can cause coughing sometimes. Start with adjusting the wattage down and keep at it. You'll be vaping famously in no time at all.
Thank you so much

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I agree with @Coyote628 . Also use what is called "mouth-to-lung" inhale (draw vapor in your mouth first, then into your lungs) Most people do this when smoking anyway (they don't realize it) It is normal to have a cough reflex when switching to vaping (even though that doesn't make sense, it's very common)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread