Newbie here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uri Burstein

Feb 3, 2019
Flushing, NY (11367)
1754 days? That is AWESOME! I hope that you continue to inspire us newbies . I'm right now vaping a combination of 3 juices, crazy, I guess when I find something so great , I tend to dive right in. My tank has coffee, mango, strawberry. I'm fortunate to have been around to try this wonderful alternative to cigs , cough cough!

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
just wud like to thank members who have welcomed me, and I just couldn't reply for some reason
Thanks for the heads up post. The following may cover some of your questions:
You may like to reply separately to each responder by clicking "Reply" located in the lower right hand corner between "Quote" and "Top" of their posts, and/or, you can click "like" (the thumbs up) icon,or other icons, at bottom right hand corner of this post, This action will notify the respondent of your following short form response. Most ECR responder members tend to do both.
re: New Members Information

Vilads

Moved On
Feb 7, 2019
  • Deleted by Misty

Vilads

Moved On
Feb 7, 2019
  • Deleted by Misty

Uri Burstein

Feb 3, 2019
Flushing, NY (11367)
Welcome to ECF and congrats to you and your wife. I think you will find ECF helpful in all aspects of vaping, DIY is one of my very favorite things.

Anna
Yea, I'm gonna try it eventually. When I start something, I go all OCD on it, so I bought a coil master kit and a smart weigh scale. Oy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread