Newbie here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uri Burstein

Feb 3, 2019
Flushing, NY (11367)
Hi everyone

I posted some replies in the regular forum thanking members who welcomed me, Oliver was advising me this is the forum to start with. Like I said , I am thoroughly enjoying this fantastic site.

I am using a smok Devilkin, and my wife a Baby smok. So far it's WEEK that I haven't smoked those disgusting cigarettes. I quit for 20 years only to return to it in 2005. At times I find myself reaching for one, but realize it's a psychological impulse, and I don't.. My wife, 3 days without one for since 1995!

Last week was the first day I hadn't touched a a cigarette 2 days in a row since 2005. Jeez, waking up without coughing, what a mind blower! I hope to post questions that haven't been thoroughly discussed, as I will attempt to look it up.

My goal is to eventually become proficient in the DIY way, but that's a long way off. So thanks again for this site, and good luck to all of us!

Uri

greek mule

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2018
Athens,Greece
Welcome.Double score (basket),what a game!!
stock-photo-couple-vaping-unrecognizable-young-man-and-woman-in-the-clouds-of-smoke-showing-their-vapes-to-723279193.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread