Newbie looking to upgrade to an ego. Vision Spinner vs Vision Spinner 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlassHouse

Aug 1, 2014
USA
Hello everyone,

I'm a newbie. I just started vaping about 3 months ago (wow, that long?) and I am looking into upgrading from my Halo g6 to an ego. I am tired of having to charge my batteries every 2 hours (I sit and vape until the battery is dead). I am also looking for something 510 threaded because I am in need of glass/pyrex tanks as I am starting to order more juice that have been known to crack or damage plastic tanks.

I considered a Triton because I have nothing bad to say at all about Halo. So far my g6 has been great! The only thing is they are 808 threaded and I think I'm ready to move on. I have read a lot about Vision Spinner being a great option but then I found out about the new Vision Spinner 2. As a newbie, I don't feel like I need much. I'm still unsure about variable voltage, but there is an abundance of information on here that I know can help me learn. So basically my question is: Vision Spinner vs. Vision Spinner 2? What are the differences and will I, as a newbie, notice any real difference? Also if there is a better ego that I should look in to.

Thanks in advance!

Coltron5k

Verified Member
Apr 21, 2014
Mesa, AZ, USA
The Vision Spinner is a 1300mAh battery, while the Vision Spinner 2 is a 1600mAh battery (More capacity=longer vape time). The Vision Spinner 2 also changes the button color based on the battery life (It will be white until 60%, then go blue to 30%, then orange until dead), which is useful to gauge how long you have until it dies. They are both great batteries and I don't think you'll go wrong either way, but I recommend the Vision Spinner 2, if not for anything other than the higher capacity.

Edit: Forgot to mention they both have the same power output (3.3-4.8 volts).

Last edited:

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Just to give you an idea on size....

G6 on the left and the Triton.

SLIDE-HALO-TRITON.jpg

400maH Spinner VV - on right - equal to a 650 Triton (and a regular non-vv 650mAh eGo).

eGoRevolversVariableVoltage_copy__52625.1382559131.1280.1280-e1406840523122.jpg

Vision Spinner 113mm and the Vision Spinner 2 125mm (@5in.)

visionspinnerII_3.png

V. Spinner II with a Kanger EMOW tank

87H0S8d.jpg

Last edited:

sturner6

Feb 26, 2012
here
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Cross posting is not permitted on ECF.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread