Status
Not open for further replies.

devauto

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
NoVA
Hi All, I am new to e-cigs and have a PureCigs Elite starter kit on it's way to me. I had the G4 but there were too many problems with batteries, so I upgraded. Anyway, my question is this, does anyone know where I can be more pre-filled dual coil cartos for the Elite? As much as I like PureCigs flavors, I don't like their prices, 5 for $18 seems quite steep to me. I have tried googling and searching the forums, but I am coming up blank. I would appreciate any assistance! Thank you all!

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Hi and welcome. As far as I have found out they used to be 808 threading but were changed to a proprietary threading recently. I have searched many, many times for this info and this is all I found. I hate to say it but if within the 30 day return policy it might be wise to take the loss and find something that has less operating costs.

rdix33

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix, Arizona
It's funny, when everyone decides to switch to ecigs, they all gravitate to the little cigarette looking devices for one reason or another. But the truth is, you can buy better quality devices, cheaper with many more flavor choices. I started with Njoy. Battery life was my main complaint.

Anyway, I agree with Vapoor. And there are many people on ECF that will help you figure out where to start.

As far as Purecigs, is it possible to buy Ejuice and refill them? I don't have any experience with them.

look30

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
California
Hi All, I am new to e-cigs and have a PureCigs Elite starter kit on it's way to me. I had the G4 but there were too many problems with batteries, so I upgraded. Anyway, my question is this, does anyone know where I can be more pre-filled dual coil cartos for the Elite? As much as I like PureCigs flavors, I don't like their prices, 5 for $18 seems quite steep to me. I have tried googling and searching the forums, but I am coming up blank. I would appreciate any assistance! Thank you all!

I'm a noob too so I have a question , why do they have to be carto's ?
I have started with carto's but they where super expensive and switched to clearos or tanks and they are super easy to use and last a lot.

devauto

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
NoVA

devauto

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
NoVA
I'm a noob too so I have a question , why do they have to be carto's ?
I have started with carto's but they where super expensive and switched to clearos or tanks and they are super easy to use and last a lot.

Hey Look30, so for me I need the cartos because, at least right now, it HAS to be as easy as buying a pack of cigarettes. Plus, while I'm experimenting, I can buy cartos to figure out what flavors I like, and not have a bunch of jars of juice sitting around in flavors I don't like. The reality is that if it gets too complicated I will just go back to smoking, and I'm trying to avoid that. Down the road that will probably change, but for now I need to stick to the cartos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread