Newbie - Terrible Taste Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaTeke

Feb 22, 2010
Kentucky
Hello all,

I've been reading these forums for a little over two weeks now. Did my research on the different brands of e-cigs and finally bit the bullet and ordered one.

I got it about 4 days after ordering (the Blucig) and have been vaping on it since.

My problem is this. The taste is terrible.

So far the Blucig is meeting my nicotine needs and most of my psychological needs. But once I exhale the smoke I'm left with this sickly taste in my mouth that makes me want to run and brush my teeth or chew some gum.

I'm using the cartridges that came with the Blucig, Java, vanilla, cherry, tobacco, and menthol and I have the same problem with all of them. While the Cherry and Vanilla seem to be the most tolerable.

I've read about the two different bases, VG and PG, but now I'm wondering, does one taste better than the other?

I need to order some e-juice soon, today hopefully, it will be my first order and I'd like to get it right and not waste precious dollars.

Any advice this forum can offer is greatly appreciated.
FaTeke

"So shines a good deed in a weary world."
Willy Wonka

Remie

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
Florida
Have a look over in the E-Liquid Review section of the forum. That will give you a good idea of what e-liquids people like, etc.

Everyone's taste is so different and sense of taste seems to change over time, but trying different varieties from different vendors might give you an idea of what you like.

Don't discount the things you may try and you aren't too fond of though. Just put them aside for a couple of days, weeks and try them again... you never know. I found that things I didn't like too well in the beginning, were vapable after a while, especially if I added a few drops of e-juice I really like :)

Good luck!!

AshleyLynne

Feb 9, 2010
FL
I ordered 5 different juices from cignot and received them today, including:
Juicy Peach, Chocolate Cream, Litchi, Ahneeda fruit, and Forbidden.

For one, let me tell you that cignot has great products, good prices, outstanding customer service, and lightening fast shipping. I highly recommend this company.

I am not sure what kind of flavors that you like, but I definitely recommend the Ahneeda Fruit and Forbidden.

Forbidden tastes like a green apple jolly rancher... yummy!
Ahneeda Fruit has a crisp, orange/tangerine taste, good vapor production and nice throat hit.
Litchi tastes like "fruit likened to a combo of strawberry, watermelon and grape". It is good, but not my absolute favorite.

I have not yet tried juicy peach or chocolate cream, though.

This is just my opinion. Might not help you, but figured I would share! :)

-Ashley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread