Newbie Thread !!! ONLY POST HELPFUL STUFF PLEASE !

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Voltage remains constant from the time you put in fresh batteries until they are ready for a re-charge...If you start at 4.4 you finish at 4.4...Every vape is the same...Voltage drop is rough on atties and cartos as well...Constant voltage thru the battery cycle allows them too live a long life..That's easy on the pocketbook.....

NoMatches

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2011
LI, NY
The Buzz is EXTREMELY easy to use immediately. Charge the batteries, put them in, screw on whatever compatable carto you have and sit back and enjoy. They are set at the factory for 4.5 volts. That will work great on any cartos or atomizer you have except for the LR or low resistance atty's, which are designed for 3.8 volt batteries, like the KR808's and simply are not needed or recommended for quality VV Mods like the Buzz or Infinity.

Now, you don't need a voltmeter (although it is nice to have, but hardly necassary) to adjust the voltage on either the Buzz or Infinity. You can just tweak it as you go, and see what works best, but honestly, you can just vape away at 4.5 volts without ever changing a thing, and your vaping experience will improve 500%.

People think mods are complicated. The Notcig PV's are easy and simple to use. The only thing you are missing is more flavor, more vapor and better TH. Been there, done that.

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
It's the Goldilocks Principle ~ we spend $$$$ on 510/808 batteries. Not enough life, then eGo/Defender batteries, last longer but too cool. So we spend $$$$ on 6v mods, but too hot.
Then we find VV and it's not too hot and it's not too cold but ...... JUST RIGHT !!!

The beauty of the Buzz and the Infinity is the ease of use. Pop in the batteries, pop on a atty/carto and vape. Move it up a little or down a litlle to YOUR taste.

Once you've dialed in your "sweet spot" you will never go back to too hot or too cold.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
We all started out with the normal 510, KR808D-1, 901,etc. E-cigs. Then some of us went to 5 volt devices and LR atty's and cartos. The bottom line is we spent allot of money that didn't need to be spent on PVs that now collect dust because with Variable Voltage PVs, that were started by notcig, we now vape at any level we want. Had these PVs been available when we started vaping, we could have saved a bunch of time and money.
The reason I'm posting this is so you understand with a Buzz or Infinity you have a low voltage, regular voltage and high voltage all rolled into one PV which eliminates the need for all the countless P.V.s you can acquire trying this level and that.

Last edited:

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Battery cycles....A 3.7 volt battery will normally charge too 4.2 volts...Pretty good vape when fresh but the vape diminishes along with the batteries voltage...Going through this cycle is also rough on atomizers and cartomizers...With a Buzz of Infinity the voltage is regulated through the battery cycle. If you start at 4.5 volts you finish at 4.5 volts.. Every vape is the same as the first...Your atomizer or cartomizer will last much, much longer..Saving you much money in the long run...

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
RCR123A_Batterie_4bf359583cc63__78747_zoom.jpg

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
The Buzz is EXTREMELY easy to use immediately. Charge the batteries, put them in, screw on whatever compatable carto you have and sit back and enjoy. They are set at the factory for 4.5 volts. That will work great on any cartos or atomizer you have except for the LR or low resistance atty's, which are designed for 3.8 volt batteries, like the KR808's and simply are not needed or recommended for quality VV Mods like the Buzz or Infinity.

Now, you don't need a voltmeter (although it is nice to have, but hardly necassary) to adjust the voltage on either the Buzz or Infinity. You can just tweak it as you go, and see what works best, but honestly, you can just vape away at 4.5 volts without ever changing a thing, and your vaping experience will improve 500%.

People think mods are complicated. The Notcig PV's are easy and simple to use. The only thing you are missing is more flavor, more vapor and better TH. Been there, done that.

Unless I'm after readings for data I never use them for vaping. I just vape and if it needs more heat or power I turn it up. If it's too high I turn it down. I'm more interested in the vapor, taste and throat hit than I am the voltage level reading.

Rosco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
KCMO:>)
Get a decent charger for your 16340 batteries. The Ultrafire WF-138 charger that NotCigs sells is a good one.
I had a couple cheap black multichargers that took nearly twice as long to charge a pair of batteries than the WF-138 does.

Also note that this WF-138 is a switching charger, so make sure you have that little switch set properly for your batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread