Newbie to forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattyb79

Jun 14, 2012
Lincoln, UK
Hi allA little bit about me :)I had been a 20-30 a day analogue smoker for 20+ years :( Then I discovered SkyCig!! After vaping on skycigs for 3 weeks i ended up back on the analogues, why? Because i was frustrated with the batteries, the customer service and the prices of replacements!A work colleague of mine had started vaping the same time as me except he had started with totally wickeds products! Another colleague had started vaping at the same time as well on skycig too.After failing with skycig i decided that I MUST try again bt with a different product!I started off small and simple, the Titan range from TW. Started off well, had been using the Titan for about 2-3 weeks then started getting a little frustrated with constant filling of the small 1.1ml tank....bought myself a 3.5ml DCT to use with my automatic Titan batteries.That combination didnt work, so I spent a little bit more cash and bought a 1000mAh passthrough battery :)That went great, until i started getting problems with leaks :(What to try next...Made the jump to the 6ml DCT and purchased a couple of 1000mAh manual batts. By now I had all manner of flavours to vape and type A, type B cones, cylinders and tanks and you get the idea!Another couple of colleagues had bought some pieces from a chinese site and were generally happy with their orders. One of them enjoys surfing the net looking for a bargain site for his vaping needs. He and more importantly myself have recently placed orders with HC :) his order arrived a day or two ago and mine should be here any day soon.I am now (thursday 14th Jun) 10 weeks analogue free!!!My current vaping treats include:-Raspberry and Pineapple (tastes the same as fruit salad chews from my childhood) (Patriot Range from TW)Strawberry and Vanilla (Titan Range from TW)Ice Menthol (Titan Range from TW)My setup:-1000mAh Tornado-C battery6ml DCT or Type A eGo-COn order from HC1000mAh Twist Battery4.5 ml DCT (with spare attys)eGo transparent V2 long wick ClearomisersVivi Nova Tank ClearomiserThanks for reading :)

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Hi and welcome to ECF and congrats. I just recently received a large order from HC during their sale. A good ECF listed vendor and I have always been very happy with their prices, CS and quality of product. Although I only own the Vision V2 I've heard the Vivi Novas are great- also rebuildable.
Happy Vaping.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Great info as always Chrissie. Is it also true when you order from outside of the UK you have to pay customs? Just curious :confused:

Hello & welcome Matty :)

Hope you know that TW e-cigs are just rebranded ego's & you can get your parts for them much cheaper from other UK suppliers? Not as cheap as from Health Cabin of course :)

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
And great info as always from you as well Vapoor eyes er ;D I completely agree about Health cabin's excellent prices & customer service.

Anything that we order outside the UK (over £18.00, I believe) is liable to customs charges. However, up till recently, most things from China used to come through without any charges, but recently parcels have been held up in customs for several days & incurred charges :(

Mattyb79

Jun 14, 2012
Lincoln, UK
And great info as always from you as well Vapoor eyes er ;D I completely agree about Health cabin's excellent prices & customer service.Anything that we order outside the UK (over £18.00, I believe) is liable to customs charges. However, up till recently, most things from China used to come through without any charges, but recently parcels have been held up in customs for several days & incurred charges :(
That doesnt sound good :( my order was $114 including postage, slow boat from china). The tracking site is down atm so i cant track where it is but last time i checked (6th Jun) it was in guangzhou airport (from translation sites). Hmmm wonder what customs charges will await me :(

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
RA603609622CN 2012 到达进口互换局 英国 英国 2012-06-15= RA603609622CN 2012 to import Exchange Council United Kingdom United Kingdom 2012-06-15.
And the translation I got from http://intmail.183.com.cn/item/itemStatusQuery.do =
RA603609622CN 2012 export total package straight seal sealing of Guangzhou International, UK
or depending on the translation site=
RA603609622CN 2012 general contracting of export United Kingdom International 2012-06-06
HC states delivery should take 6~10 business days.
Good Luck.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Yeah their delivery times are very erratic. Some of my orders are here in 7 biz days while other orders take 15- 20 biz days.
Good Luck.

I have noticed that if you do the status tracking and the item tracking you do indeed get two different outcomes....one says it is still in Guangzhou and the other says UK?? hmm Well it was sent on 6th so technically using their guidelines of china slow mail of minimum of 15 days it should be here by end of the week :)

Mattyb79

Jun 14, 2012
Lincoln, UK
woohoo, order has been placed on my desk :) Only thing i can try atm is the eGo Twist battery :) oh yeah, my atty that i thought was on its way out has new life now :) dialled the batt to max setting just to test its abilities and got a massive TH and Vape :) well impressed!Forgot to add, that I had no customs charges :) could be due to the nice people at HC only putting my $115 order as a $5 order on the declaration :)

Last edited:

Ciar

Jun 7, 2012
London,UK
woohoo, order has been placed on my desk :) Only thing i can try atm is the eGo Twist battery :) oh yeah, my atty that i thought was on its way out has new life now :) dialled the batt to max setting just to test its abilities and got a massive TH and Vape :) well impressed!Forgot to add, that I had no customs charges :) could be due to the nice people at HC only putting my $115 order as a $5 order on the declaration :)

Always nice when a company is decent enough to mark a package like that ;-)

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
I've ALWAYS been very happy and impressed with HC...kinda nice to see a Chinese based company with a great biz plan and high standards.
Happy Vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread