Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAngryBovine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
Oldsmar, Fl
Hey, all. 2 pack/day for 20 years. Tried a couple disposables 2 months ago and then made the plunge to an ego t 1100. Hated the tanks, got a clearo at the flea mkt - way better for my tastes. Still finding it hard to make the switch..Down to a pack a day, but it's hard to change habits, especially changing all the things I do with an analog in my mouth. Example- Get in car, check mirrors, seatbelt, light cig.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
Welcome to ECF. I believe you'll find a lot of us still smoke an analog every now and then. Some more than others. I agree it's a hard addiction to break. I was a 2-3 pack a day myself. The important thing is that your here now. One thing I found that helped me was that everytime I wanted an analog, I would make myself vape first. It might help. Welcome and good luck on your new journey. Once you find the right set-up for YOU, I think it will be a lot easier. Loads of wesites avaliable.

sgenn99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2012
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
The thing that got me to stop smoking after 20 plus years (and I LOVED smoking!) was my ego twist with a good tank (I like the vivi nova mini or a nice dct) and the right juice. The juice is key-it satisfies my craving and I now get so much more pleasure out of vaping then I ever got out of smoking. It takes a bit of trial and error, but keep at it-you've found the right place. Welcome!

KerryK

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2012
Madtown, WI
I didn't pressure myself into one or the other, I did both and I kid you not, I quit like the first night I tried vaping!

One of my friends I got to quit did it by doing both to start, at one point he said he had one in each hand and was taking pulls of each to compare. He said what I said, the vape tasted better but he eased into it over a period of a few weeks.

My uncle is doing both but is having some sensitivity to PG.

My wife did it for a month, vaping at work and smoking at home before she went the longest stretch she has gone without smoking (3 months) now she is talking about vaping again and that she actually misses it.

Ease into it,

K

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread